Enhanced emblem Batman who laughs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hotgirlzz, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Dabnarok New Player

That's just the Emblem of the Batman who laughs not the Enhanced Emblem of the Batman Who Laughs
  2. Dabnarok New Player

3. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

4. August Moon Well-Known Player

i actually got it to drop twice on both my tanks in elite on 3rd boss
  5. TekMan New Player

I can confirm that it drops, though I ignore the drop rate. Got it yesterday with my main on regular raid.

[IMG]
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you look at the list of emblems above and below in that screenshot you can see that's the Enhanced version. He took the screenshot while the item name was scrolling and it cut off.
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I just got one in Event version, so it's definitely fixed.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nice to know. Now...would be cool to see if it drops even if you are loot locked, or if it's tied to that. Similar to the eyes in LoD, or the ultraviolet emblems/orbital/henchmen, which are NOT tied to loot lock.
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

I got it earlier.
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The patch hasn't made it over to live server yet. That' means it hasn't been fixed. They didn't say it was not dropping at all but rather it was at a much lower drop rate than intended. So for you guy that got it, you just happened to win the coin toss.
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah I bought mine off the broker for an embarrassing amount but it beats trying to farm it, at it's current drop rate.
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Just scooped mine up for 20m
    • Like x 1