Triple Death Metal & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2022.

1. The Fairy Well-Known Player

What a lovely useless weekend event. I would have been more excited for a dev to show up on the server or a twitch/youtube stream like how Ocean would do now and then. A q&a stream, maybe, would have got me hyped more than this.
    Instead of getting some fun moments, i need to think what do i still have to buy from the vendor. But i'm not surprised.
  2. pgodtree New Player

It's almost 5 AM here in San Francisco but I haven't been able to log in on xbox since rewards reset at 1 AM my time. I'll try again after server reset (normally 6 to 6:45 AM Pacific Time)
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you know what? none of that stuff's gonna do for me. I don't have any Lantern characters, & for the most part all my toons' appearances are set. but it's all good. all you Lantern toons out there? you fill your boots. all you begrudgers? eh.
    • Like x 2
  4. SophLaLiLuLeLo New Player

Are there new feats with the new rewards?
  5. Controller Devoted Player

OH MY THEY DID IT.....they said they would and THEY DID.

[IMG]

THAT GLOWING FLOATING Beautiful Green Lantern symbol.

I rarely play older content but I'll have to bite the bullet the next week.
    • Like x 2
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

This hair style like others that are shoulder length clips very poorly with the Kryptonian kerchief... Can the kerchief be made slimmer in the back so as to not poke through the long hair styles? It'd be an eye pleaser as opposed to an eye sore. Please!!?
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It's not any sort of weekend event, it's a very useful bonus WEEK. Also notice that there are new items on the vendor, that you won't have bought yet.
    • Like x 4
  8. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Here i am, still waiting and hoping for this chest style... :(
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Whazues Well-Known Player

awesome i was wandering why i saw new items in the death metal vender and i was sitting their looking at my tv saying "did these just get added, i guess i'll have to check out both my PC and Switch accounts to find out for sure" but then i see this announcement and it answered my question so thanks
  10. Controller Devoted Player

EDIT: This Triple Currency is for THE CURRENT DLC, lol. I mis-read Mepps' post.

This is a cool deal.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Why no new base items? I thought the "New Norm" is that we will get them in a bonus week on Cheetah..not even that...
  12. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

I think enhanced emblem may not be dropping. Seen none in broker all day and ran raid 4 times nobody has gotten one. Has anyone else seen any drop ?
    • Like x 1
  13. Learnmoretalkless New Player

$15x4 is $60 and in between the time of waiting 4 months of waiting for another DLC to literally do the exact same thing we did in the previous DLCs with different enemies and bosses for a whole year now

We received no new powers
    No graphical updates
    No PvP updates
    No stat clamp toggle for the players who already played the old content 1K times in a row and actually have other things to do in real life.
    No Crossplay toggle so PS players aren’t forced to queue up with PC hackers in pvp
    No new content other than end game content we literally have to wait 4 months out of a year for a Solo/Duo,Alert,and raid

Guess we just keep waiting for the next Solo/Duo,Alert,and Raid to drop until we’re maxed again then quit for 3 months until the next DLC drops.
    • Like x 1
  14. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Sure be nice if there were an emblem mesh on the bat metal chest for this shiny new emblem. Rip
  15. BMyst Active Player

Same, hasn't dropped after a few runs with alts. I've heard people running 5-6 toons with no drops for entire group. Either a glitch or super low drop rate.
    • Like x 1
  16. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

I just hope they get it fixed soon. Ran raids all day and nothing.
    • Like x 1
  17. The Fairy Well-Known Player

"Also notice that there are new items on the vendor, that you won't have bought yet." - Oh dear how very perceptive of you, it's always helpful when they add stuff 2 or 3 months after the episodes release and of course the prices have to be more then any piece of gear or how else can they get players to use those replay badges.

If you still have the will to go into that episode's dry and repetitive content then by all means have your fun. It would be more entertaining to see a dev log in the game and have conversations with a bit of players, maybe ban a few bots and speed hackers. That way it would show that they care about the players not just making products to sell at the players.
  18. Batmazo New Player

Hello mepps, wanted to say thank you for the items that you guys placed in the vendor. Also, I understand this is optional for you guys to do and do not really have to do it. But if I could inquire if we can maybe get or possible future get death metal Superman chest piece with the Emblem with the Hand style or even the murder machine cowl or chest piece. While I think the red, green, yellow accessory’s are great. I expected a little bit more.

I agree about the base items. I was wondering if we were going to get new base items as this was in talks for every episode after doomed and the whole cheetah thing. But of course subject to change. I have to say, people go into the forums and voice opinion about what style they would love to see, but it doesn’t seem like our voice are being heard. Sometimes I feel like some vendor items are a little lack luster. If we would have received the death metal Superman chest with hand style people would have been more wowed Or even perpetua style chroma (hint hint). Again, I know you don’t even have to do this. It has become a we expect kinda thing now which was never intended. But as you saw people quit enjoy styles and accessory we would use.

Please, if I can plead with you mepps. I have been playing since DLC fight for the light. Over the years I have seen this game grow and change tremendously. You have been on since James Anderson, all I can ask if you can please listen and take note of forum chat about what we would like and what we would like to see as rewards. Then you will have majority of players happy with ingame vendor style and items. For instant, I believe a majority of people were waiting on Death Metal Superman hair and chest and hand style. But we got 1 of the 3.

Thank you for taking the time to listen mepps and stay classy :)
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are checking.
    • Like x 1
  20. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

I have done raid on 5 of my toons and no luck .