Episode Spotlight: Legion of Doom

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: LEGION OF DOOM!

Face your doom again this week with double rewards in Episode 42: Legion of Doom!

This week – from Thursday, August 25, 2022, through Wednesday, August 31, 2022 – players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Justice Tokens when completing instanced or mission content in Legion of Doom.
    • 50% discount on Legion of Doom gear at vendors.
    Justice Tokens are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the Legion of Doom vendors. Characters must be eligible to play the episode to participate in the bonus week.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 8
  2. Randarch Active Player

Neat! It'll be fun switching from Dark DC to Light DC and back.
  3. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

tbh it would be alot more usefull if the source marks would be double too..
    • Like x 2
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

If people were patient, this essentially becomes triple source marks... I thought similar to you last weekend until I realized that.
  5. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

i think i know what your talking about and yh it isnt totally wrong ...but...it takes away to long i mean in this game we have to wait for all stuff and sooner or later u get sick of it bcs u say...i do that now why i cant i benefit now from it....why do i get 3! diffrend marks from the 2 last dlcs and the current one..
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It took a lot of feedback to even get source marks from current episodes when they switched to the new format. I don't see them essentially rewarding us with 4x source marks by doubling both currencies in these events, but it's possible they would with the right feedback. I've rarely seen it mentioned, so I'm not sure how many allies you have. I'm neutral about it myself since I see both arguments.
    • Like x 1
  7. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

true thats the big shame here this game need alot more attention to get better tbh but before u get anyone who think 2 seconds about such things u got 10 ppl who just say you are so wrong for whatver reason..

with some ppl here i dont get over the feeling there only true point to answer you is to contoll the stuff witch happens to this game ..

anyway you may right we should take it like it is we cant change mutch until more ppl see that not all changes are automaticlly bad
    • Like x 1
  8. Achikah All About That Base

Always down for extra currency. Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  9. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

10. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

I recently had someone join my league and then hack a locked league bank then steal all the time capsules, no one in my league except myself has access to the locked bank. This happened over a week ago and I sent in a ticket through your system, I sent in another follow-up ticket recently and still have not heard back. Are you Dev's going to do ANYTHING about this or am I just going to have to start spamming all your social media and the forums.
  11. zNot Loyal Player

Lol you let someone in and then cry if they take something,are you trolling?
  12. Eve YouTuber

Nice, might be able to get more Lex stuff for my villain so I might actually run the dailies at least this time. :)
  13. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

I did not invite them and they hacked a locked Bank, try learning how to read
  14. zNot Loyal Player

Try learning how to accept that they havent helped you.
  15. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

My posting on this form is a literal acceptance of them not helping me, thus reaching for public acknowledgment of the problem. Of which you have nothing to do with said problem. You are redundant as you are ignorant.
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Arent you the one saying you will spamm all their social media? Whats wrong with you? You should be banned from the forums for being this rude its none of the devs fault! You are delusional.You think anyone here cares about your time capsuls? Keep on crying.
  17. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

Never said "I will" spam, if you had a basic reading comprehension level you would see it was a question. If the coding that keeps a league bank locked is hacked by a player then its definitely the developers fault. Your the rude one who jumped into this posting by claiming I was crying. Keep trying, but your ignorance is your leading character trait clearly. Also, send a friend request to spell check, you need it.
  18. zNot Loyal Player

Who are you trying to teach something you are the one commenting your complaint on a thread that has nothing to do with your issue also stop crying its a game i dont care your capsuls got stolen.
  19. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

Was your friend request denied? You can't spell or display basic syntax. I suppose many have highlighted your inability to learn, unfortunate, but I empathize with their struggle. You're literally crying over a post that is none of your concern. But I digress, your ignorance will bring you to the promise land of foolishness time and time again. Enjoy the journey.
  20. zNot Loyal Player

I havent seen you give any valuable feedback to the devs and coming over here and talking about my ability to learn while you are here with your useless post that no one cares about also your issue is a private matter so stop spamming official threads about your problem which initself looking at you crying for some capsuls shows your IQ level.