Over space monitors dead body!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by beardrive, Apr 26, 2022.

1. beardrive Committed Player

What is this collection? Dropped from weekly Omnibus reward box, account-bound so un-sellable on the broker, and I could not find a google for it either. It sits in my shared inventory beckoning a purpose.

Hmmm....

The collection is : Over space monitors dead body
    The collection piece is: Dark machine electrical leads
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

That shouldn't exist any more.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-36-metal-part-2-rewards.305578/#post-4275426
    • Like x 1
  3. beardrive Committed Player

Awesome. I'm keeping it! Until it disappears.. :)
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I got a 'What's the Anti-Monitor' collection piece on my main...who has every collection that exists in game. So you can imagine my surprise when I got one that was 'green' vs 'yellow' lettering out of the Omni box.

It was a nice novelty, actually getting a collection to consume vs just sell or pass off in the league bank (can't anyway...account bound). But yeah...should be removed from the Loot tables.
    • Like x 2
  5. VariableFire Loyal Player

This garbage is still dropping from Omnibus Loot Boxes.
    • Like x 1
  6. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

yup still dropping,Torikumu was one of the best who keep us informed also.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So has anyone completed any of these phantom collections? Just wondering as if it's the same model as what we had in Metal 1, there should be a vendor purchase piece which obviously won't exist anywhere. I keep eating them, but none of the collections is complete yet...I'm missing 1 or 2 per collection.

Just kind of wondering if the complete collection would give the 'reward' that was originally intended. More curiosity than anything.
  8. Stamen Dedicated Player

Got one of these today.... gah. I ran three duos for a collection I could sell. :(
  9. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I've got 2/4 of Over Space-Monitor's Dead Body, 3/4 of Forging Ahead (I've been searching broker for the last one for a few months, good to know I can give up on that one, lol) and yesterday I got 1/4 What's the Anti-Matter.