Test Discussion Homecoming Rewards 2022

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Aug 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranmaru Developer

Howdy everyone!

This is the official feedback and bugs thread for the Homecoming Seasonal 2022 Rewards. Please post any feedback or comments about the rewards for the 2022 homecoming items & styles.

As always thanks for the valuable feedback!
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Below is a compiled list of rewards-related posts from the content thread. Let's continue the rewards discussions here!

---

I have questions because this accessory makes no sense?
    [IMG]

definitely looks like a torn texture.

I think inspiration for Superboy's style is from the pages of this comic book.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

I can tell it just by looking at emblem stitches but I dont know if it was intentional or not but in game design is not matching up with comic book style:

[IMG]

The emblem is on right shoulder in comic book but its on left shoulder in game appearance.

Request

This hair style is too strong to resist. I think this seasonal should have a female (Blackfire-already in vendor) and a male (Superboy) hair style on its start.

Edit: Now thinking about their reletionship in TITANS tv show, that request makes more sense.:D

[IMG]

Its definitely glitched, I assume its an accessory of the "Silkie" worm/larvae that Starfire keeps as a pet, in the old Teen Titans animated series. It later returns in the Teen Titans series as well.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. Eve YouTuber

I feel like I was summoned (Quoted 3 times) :eek:
    • Like x 1
  4. Ranmaru Developer

I just got an email from the art team saying that they have a fix on the way for the Slykhee accessory; that fix should be coming down soon.
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

I tried to review some base items on the vendor, but it was impossible to move them up\down to take a proper look. Mostly the color tiles from the Static mission. :\ Is it impossible to get it fixed so we can move it freely in preview mode?
    • Like x 1
  6. Ranmaru Developer

To my memory sadly that is a systemic issue with the preview menu with items of that type; I can put a request in to ask for a fix but its not something that would come soon.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Two Questions:
    1) Is the collection meant to be so rare and depended on the Batman Ally to find? I couldn't even find one.
    2) Will we get the currency for the event on test soon? We didn't get it with Survival Mode.
  8. yotrooper13 New Player

Can we please get the outfit that Blackfire wears? That would be an awesome reward for the seasonal vendor and it would definitely bring lots of more players!
    • Like x 1
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

Yes, we really a sleek one-piece/bodysuit style like that so badly! I got SO excited when I saw Blackfire's outfit. I really hope we get it!
    • Like x 1
  10. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Not enough tickets to get the rewards at 6 per day, especially if you're trying to get the aura, which is 100 tickets for the last collection piece you need. Also your collection drop rate is terrible with half the collection items not showing up at all. Wrote about that here: Homecoming Seasonal (Alert & Titans Island Open World)
    • Like x 1
  11. yotrooper13 New Player

yes exactly!!! this is what so many players want i hope the Devs know that
  12. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Yeah I thought that was one of the things we could buy, that leotard she wears. Top/Bottom.

I'd love to see that Z shaped Vernal Trellis by Terra (her fan photo setup) in the Hall of Legends as a base item.
    • Like x 1
  13. yotrooper13 New Player

Blackfires outfit too please!!
  14. RTX Well-Known Player

It might be good if they also take a look at "Tamaranean Royal Hair Style", its going to interfere with the leg, probably not everyone pleased by that. Also adding the "Attention: This hair style works best without a back style equipped." As done for the "Tamaranian Hair - Ombre". (Yes they spellt different?!)

[IMG]

Edit: Possibly only happening on small female toon with "flirty" personality.
  15. PrincessBunny Well-Known Player

While I like some of the items, as a person who does like carnival games ect, maybe for next year we can have like more stuffed animals as carnivals have stuffed animals, like we have the superman doll waist style maybe have stuffed animals like that or build upon the Cat back style from the valentine's day.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.