Increase sm to round 40?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trended, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Trended Active Player

If 1-30 is to ez can we not get another 10 rounds with increased cr this will lead to an increase in difficulty and add a new title ?
  2. spikeat Well-Known Player

I'd rather they make each level more difficult and let us continue from the level where we left off.
  3. Trended Active Player

There not going to rework this whole sm that would be perfect and i wish they could do that but they don't have the resources or enough backlash for that
  4. Trended Active Player

Also alot have finished it already
  5. spikeat Well-Known Player

Right, any changes won't be applied this season. They can't just add another 10 round. I thought you were talking about future changes.
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Why stop at 40? Just make it infinite and let the tryhards compete for who gets the highest round, ultimately exposing the most cheesy tactics.
    • Like x 6
  7. Trended Active Player

They can do what they want if they feel like it would benefit the game
  8. Trended Active Player

would be hard to find a group for a random round like 55
  9. spikeat Well-Known Player

Survival mode for me has always been about how well a group can recover once a player goes down. With 6 players and unlimited rez it makes the recovery process a lot easier.
    • Like x 1
  10. Trended Active Player

Yes i agree massively with this
  11. spikeat Well-Known Player

The resource is not readily available. SM doesn't generate much income so it wouldn't be at the top of their priority list to add more levels this season.
  12. Trended Active Player

listen ive not seen my friends list so active compared to when the day sm dropped therefore it keeps ppl on the game. Its simple more players=more potential customers
  13. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Look same guys again 1st is to eazy and week after devs make it harder "man no one can pass this pls nerf" :)
    And more speed hackers on chat wts> taxi round 1-40
    I got other sugestion why dont you make something like this :

I like idea when you kill enemy faster you skip floors when you not that fast you need to do it 1 by 1 :)
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

But the speed hackers will need to change their entire pricing structure if this happens.... I mean really, do we want to inconvenience them that much? They have businesses to run after all.
    • Like x 3
  15. Proxystar #Perception

This, no extra reward though, clout is your reward the challenge is your reward.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kreachure Committed Player

Why wasn't anyone asking for this when it was on test
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How about it goes indefinitely, but after 30-50, 2 levels of bosses are combined simultaneously(like 31 is 20+1, 32 is 21+2)to make it exponentially harder, at 50+, 3 levels are combined.

At least we'll know who the speedhackers are for sure by whoever reaches the 'top' rounds.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

And then banhammer time :D
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
  20. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Because no1 expected players to be able to beat round 30 on the first 2 hours without wipes. In other SMs the first 30 rounds took long enough to beat for people to not want 10 more.