Metal Cards and Hex Appeal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeatherJacket25, Jul 19, 2022.

1. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

If this belongs somewhere else please let me know.

Is there a reason the Metal Part 1 Investigation/briefing/collections rewards are not available to purchase after completing them?

Would other players be interested in more Framed Metal Card base items? Like the Gaea one and others used on Batman That Laughs Ally passive?
    I really would, I think they’re the coolest.

I’ve seen people say that the Batman That Laughs Ally’s passive card draw animation is too large. I completely disagree, it matches the doom card art. I paid for this ally, and ranked it up on three toons specifically for the animation.
    I do feel the animation could last a little bit longer though.

Are they’re any large Zatanna posters in-game yet?

And last,

Do the “Hex Appeal” and “Hex Appeal - Stacked” base items exist? Lol.
    The internet says the stacked version is just a rare base item available from JLD loot boxes and JLD base item boxes but I am yet to snag one or even see either on the broker.

Cheers.
    • Like x 2
  2. Achikah All About That Base

Hey there!

Hex Appeal and Hex Appeal- Stack are both elite furniture drops which can only be found in Elite JLD content, so Shattered Gotham Elite or Fellowship of the Arcane Elite. They fall as separate drops from the selective loot pools, and will pop with the Source Mark/Cash bracket after each boss fight.

As for the why past Investigation/Brief/Collection items aren't purchasable, very good question. I've suggested placing said items prior to Metal pt II into Cheetah since she's now readily available, but haven't gotten any feedback. I do hope they add this soon- I'm dying for more Replica Urgrund Weapon Racks from HOP I. :oops:

As for the cards, I think that's an excellent idea. I recently made a thread asking to revive EEG elite content queues by adding new Elite furniture drops. Adding the rest of the BWL's card set would be a great edition to for the Metal raids, or even as a vendor buy from Cheetah for having the correlating headlines completed.

And for the Zatanna Poster, also a negative on that, sadly. However, Charon, before he left, mentioned that returning to JLD content was an option for future DLCs. I hope when, and if, this happens a House of Mysteries furniture packs drops with it, which would include all the posters/paintings found in Fellowship of the Arcane, one of which being a large poster for one of Zatanna's shows. :) If anything, they may release more posters as they did with the mentors from the Anniversary event, but only time will tell.

You can request any of these items in the Furniture Request Thread as well to double your chances of the devs creating/distributing them.

Hope that helps, and best of luck!
    • Like x 3
  3. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Thank you for your reply!

Yeah I had a feeling that was the case with Hex Appeal. :(

Is a bit weird that metal part 1 rewards aren’t available to buy but like Atlantis and Earth 3 rewards are available from Cheetah.
    Like they aren’t on metal part 1 vendors so it makes me think maybe there’s an issue (like maybe having two the finder cards is too much for your base with its audio, I have no clue though).
    Would like to see all of those types of rewards available to buy. (I think there’s one called nectar of the gods)

Yes! The Fellowship raid poster! I really do hope this happens. JLD 2!

And I really only thought to ask about those extra metal cards cause it doesn’t seem like it would take much considering the images already exist. And now that I’ve seen them I need to have a full collection haha.
    Good to know other players like them too!

I agree with your post regarding reviving old elite content.

Like we need new rewards for like all old content.
    Something I’ve been thinking recently is giving old episode world bosses new rewards like

JLD - void supply drop or like magicians uplink/supply CONSTANTINE UPLINK
    Atlantis - like treasure chest supply drop (I don’t know) or sea beast uplink device
    BOP - orcl supply drop or orcl bot henchmen or SPACE DOLPHIN UPLINK
    Titans - titans uplink/supply
    Like in Gotham wastelands give Ravens Soul Projection a raven uplink device to drop so there’s players going back there. (I feel like we could get a crow uplink from current episode)

I need to be back in old episodes for feats (I began during Wonderverse) but these things would bring me back to them if I didn’t..
    Even one by one. Like when we have episode spotlight, give us a new reward in that episode.

Thank you for the link to furniture request! I have a note saved in my phone ready to go.
    Look out for my furniture request post!

Thank you so much for the info!! x
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

About the Zatanna posters I am so confused. Ex-Dev Megzilla confirmed they were made, but never made it into the game. I asked Charon, he checked on these but I never got a reply. They maybe exist, but they either do not have permission from DC to use them or they are waiting for a special occasion to release those.

P.S Another decorator?!!?? GASP! Join us in Base Crafters Discord! :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Im almost ready to start sharing what I’ve been working on! I’ll make sure to let you know when I am!

P.s thank you both for all the inspiration! <3
    • Like x 2
  7. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Sooo basically kills your whole party and does x damage per member killed based on their cr. Yeuuuppp!