Up-Votes Needed "Don't Kick him when he's down" feat issue?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by IonHero, May 17, 2022.

1. IonHero Committed Player

I was solo'ing Brimstone in elite as to make sure I didn't damage him after an explosion, and the feat did not pop.
    (I may have hit him during his message that he was going to explode, but not again until after he got up)

So I kinda need clarification on when he's considered weakened.
    Is it when he goes to explode, or after he explodes?
    was it that I just happened to hit him during a brief window where the client and server disagree on his state?
    (Also does pet damage count, not an issue in this case, but would like to know for my next case.)
    • Like x 1
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Everything counts. AoE, pets, trinkets, Strat card procs, whatever. Literally anything. You need to go in with nothing but heat vision and a spammable st attack and a finisher. You want to make sure not to use anything that you may get stuck in animation for. Shield and or healer to make life easier. Basically, if you see any colored numbers after his explosion, feats a fail.
    • Like x 1
  3. IonHero Committed Player

I have killed him 7+ times solo in elite, solo single target moves (until after his last explosion). no pets or additional ticks and nothing.
    (I only try to do this when the random player quits at the beginning of the duo.)

So that leaves 4 possibilities
    either Grail or her motherbox attacking him prevents the feat.
    Using a heal or shield move (no damage) while he is weakened prevents the feat.
    Hitting him when the explosion warning goes up prevents the feat.
    or it's not possible to for this feat in elite version of duo.
  4. CraccaGeneral Active Player

Every time I tried it in Elite no matter what it failed. Got it first attempt in the reg version. I think there is something wrong with the elite version for this feat.
  5. myandria Item Storage

The feat is completed if you achieve it either version right? So, if you got it in normal you should not have to do it again in Elite.
  6. CraccaGeneral Active Player

Correct, I always run elite though. After like 10 tries I gave up and went to reg to do it and the rest of the reg only feats.