Test Discussion Survival Mode: Season 3 Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jul 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

My bad on the typo in the dev name. Got confused while looking at "artifact reworks" thread :oops:. It was Quixotic who mentioned the rewards.
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

ember material from deathstroke?
  3. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Actually I thought about that but cant be sure because I think I saw ember material drop from a few other rounds too. I assumed it as a common drop from bosses It was also present during season 2 as well and I cant link ember material to Deathstroke like how other 3 rewards related to their bosses.(Maybe because of Terra?)

I might be wrong and maybe Ember Material really is the 4th one. Idk.
  4. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Anyone intrested in the companin pets and base items see below (note they unlock at r5,15,20,25 from sm vendor):
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Can the companion pets from this season and all previous ones please be changed into permanent summons? Or into ones with really long summon times such as the toy helicopter and blimp from the Marketplace.
  6. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Can anyone confirm if there is a reward via mail for completing round 30 such as a crown? Or if the only reward is the material?
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Actually, they're not. The Kryptonian hair style (female only) is Superman's regular hairstyle. Both genders can get the Ombre version, but males should be able to get Superman's regular hair instead of ombre. Yes, you could make Ombre match the color of your hair, but then you take up one of your color slots.
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Is there any way of getting the new pets w/o having to do SM for testing purposes? I'm wanting to see the differences with ones we can acquire in game and ones that are limited to limited events like SM.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

From the vendor just across from Fate in the House of Legends - the same one where you get the artifact testers caches etc.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Thanks! I found it, I couldn't find Alfred Box, but I did a quick comparison at 375CR and Legion seems to be doing slightly better than Mother Box. I also noticed that it has to do with the number of hits. The animations on Legion Drone allows for it to hit one extra time while spawned out, which is what I saw with Alfred Box.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Oh fair enough, probably got confused with the Combo one then. Not sure why they did it this way, maybe they intended to do both genders but only added one?
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Bug:

I checked other SM trinkets, "Sidekick Uplink Device: Shadow Man-bat"(SM 1) also doesn't trigger big attack from M.E.R.C.Y. artifact, then I checked "Sidekick Uplink Device: Metal Man-Bat" (it's a drop from Giant Metal Man-Bat (the boss in Metal Gotham City) and he also doesn't trigger a big attack from the M.E.R.C.Y. artifact, regular "Sidekick Uplink Devices" from base dispenser will trigger this attack.
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Any chance to be able to unlock the hairstyles using replay badges for Alternate characters??
    It will be rough to get the hairstyles for multiple characters??

14. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah I'm on the fence about this one. You can't style share seasonal event stuff and SM is basically a seasonal event.

Aquaman's iconic hair is locked behind Valentines Day so can only be obtained once a year and cannot be style shared.

I guess the question is, what do the devs think is the likelihood of SM being a yearly event and if its not going to be, would that be justification to allow a style share?

I don't know, I mean I'm neutral on it, there seems to be reasons why the devs don't want seasonal stuff style shared, if we knew that reason we might better understand why or why not as well of course.
  15. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

General Feedback:

• The ProbeTek Henchmen are listed as Cannot Trade and refers to a Data Chip mark cost. Looking to see what is intended as at least it should be tradable or if its going to be later added to the vendor for 80 marks?
    [IMG]
    • The new orbital strikes Car Strike and Sixth Dimensional once equipped do not show up on the test server mainframe like the other orbitals. I equipped and relogged since but does not carry over
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Dimensional material is the same as the Bleed material??

Just making sure this is intended. ;)

17. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am a bit late with this request but hey, i'll shoot anyway.

Would it be possible to reward the R30 material reward additionally as a skin style? This would make it stand out more and be unique opposed to just another material in the list of 300000000000 materials (although it looks good). :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Applying a material on the 6xth Kryptonian Ombre hairstyle actually gives a beard to the hairsyle.

Will try to post a video showing that a bit later. ;)
  19. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

So in your video I saw the male style as clean shaven. Which one was this to be exact? So far today, at least before the server was taken down, both male styles in the vendor look identical. Is there an option to remove the beard? Or is the difference that you can color the beard vs the back and sides of the head, and the beard is permanent? Your video clearly showed a bearded version and non bearded version for the male. Thanks in advance of your response. :)
  20. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

This may be why both styles appeared to have been bearded to me, because I have the material on the hair... Wish I could investigate but US server is conveniently down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.