Test Discussion Survival Mode: Season 3 Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jul 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Hello Survival Mode Masters,

This is the official feedback and bugs thread for Survival Mode: Season 3 Rewards. You fill find some new rewards for sale on the Season Vendor and the Forever Vendor bots. You will also get some new random drops when defeating bosses.

Thanks for your help, and good luck high five!

Known Issues:
    • Survival Mode quick play rewards incorrectly list Data Chip Cache instead of Data Chips.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Hey Red Five, I didn't see the thread when I posted in the other one but I have a question about the Loading Screen Posters Base Items: Are they new aswell? I can't remember for the life of me if we had them. Would it be possible to add a season or year they were released to the information when you read it? It's so confusing. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Are there ways to test all the trinkets from this SM without having to get to R25 on test? IIRC we can do that last time.
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Suggestion
    Could you put the Round Rewards in a PCTest "Survival Mode Season 3 Reward Box" and put it on the PvE vendor? That would make it a lot easier to test the combat pets.
    • Like x 2
  5. King Bakes Well-Known Player

The Cracked Source Material which you get for completing round 30 is tradable.

Is this intended?
    • Like x 2
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Hair Style is Female only. Is that intentional? Seems like the only one that should be gender only is the + beard style. Then again maybe that's not necessary either. If someone wanted to put a beard on a female toon who cares. So yeah, you should remove the gender on all the hair styles.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

It's not really a issue. There is a male version and a female version. They are the same thing just for the right gender.
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For me personally, the purchasable rewards are quite underwhelming. Would it be possible to add less conventional items to the vendor too? Something like unlocked timecapsules or box of catalysts (for artifacts and/or allies)?

It would also be an incentive for more casual players that usually dont bother trying SM to go through a few of the early rounds. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Proxystar #Perception

That's why I recommended moving conjured minotaur as well to round 1 - gives all the new and more casual players a chance at those Abyssal horns.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Is there anyway to change the reward for Round 30? that material is not that great IMHO, maybe a Variant Chroma of the Cracked Source Material will be better?
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didnt see that reward yet. Can you post a picture or link? Im curious. :)
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Bug:

Both Battle Pets (Legion Drone tier 3 and Sixth Dimensional Drone tier 3) don't get Shield from M.E.R.C.Y. Artifact, nor do they trigger Major Attack from M.E.R.C.Y. Artifact.
  14. Ranmaru Developer

I'll get these moved into the proper categories, they were probably made around the same time and whoever made them didn't know to include them in the groupings.
    • Like x 3
  15. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Hey guys see the video below some of these pets are doing to much damage:
    Legion Turret - Tier 3 (ST)-(187787 total damage)
    Legion Turret - Tier 3 (MULTI)-(586182 total damage)
    Sixth Dimensional Crystal Turret - Tier 3 (ST)-(508447 total damage)
    Sixth Dimensional Drone - Tier 3 (ST)- (817352 total damage)
    Sixth Dimensional Drone - Tier 3 (MULTI)-(1128613 total damage)
    Legion Drone - Tier 3 (ST)-(786580 total damage)
    Legion Drone - Tier 3 (MULTI-(1716328 total damage)

16. Proxystar #Perception

Looking at Obsidian's spreadsheet (god why am I lol...)

(using your numbers and his)

Freeze Turret (Multi) 936,252
    Legion Turret (Multi) 586,182

Freeze Turret (ST) 297,981
    Legion Turret (ST) 187,787

Sixth Dimensional Crystal (ST) 508,447
    Source Lightning Crystal (ST) 529,089

Sixth Dimensional Drone (Multi) 1,128,613
    Freeze Drone (Multi) 1,177,703
    Legion Drone (Multi) 1,716,328
    Bat Drone (Multi) 1,181,026

Sixth Dimensional Drone (ST) 817,352
    Freeze Drone (ST) 745,681
    Legion Drone (ST) 786,680
    Alfred Box (ST) 808,913
    Bat Drone (ST) 813,525

If your numbers are using the same method of testing as Chills.

1. The new Legion Turret is under performing in AOE and ST - needs a buff

2. The new Legion Drone is significantly over performing in AOE.- needs a nerf

3. The Sixth Dimensional Drone would be top ST pet by a small margin, have to decide whether that's what players want.
    • Like x 1
  17. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

His results are at 375cr and my are 378cr which will account for some of the difference. I plan to parse them some point this weekend so I will show the results then.
    • Like x 1
  18. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Feedback T3 Pet Trinkets:

This is tested outside of SM at CR378 on the single and 5 target power return Sparring Targets in HoL
    • Legion Turret is missing hits. The other turret style pet trinkets are 19 hits on ST and 93 hits on 5 Targets but I am seeing 16 on ST and 79 on aoe which is accounting for why its damage is so low by comparison. The rest of the trinkets all fall within normal damage variances.
    SINGLE TARGET COMPARISON
    [IMG]
    AOE COMPARISON
    [IMG]

NOTE: Any testers please be aware of the beam penetration of all the Tier Pets which depending on your positioning will completely skew your damage results
    • Like x 1
  19. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Ranmaru mentioned 4 drops in other Survival Mode thread. As far as I know these are:
    • ???
    • Round 5 - Evil Cosmic Boy: Car Strike Uplink Device
    • Round 7 - Minotaur: Abyssal Horns
    • Round 10 - Superman: Sixth Dimensional Heat Vision Uplink Device
    Cant figure out who drops and whats the 4th item in rounds 1-4.
  20. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Thanks for testing chill was unsure how couple cr on the pets would affect the numbers! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.