Iconic Weapon Style Vendor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Prindacerk Committed Player

Seems I missed out on another feature I was interested back when I was playing the game. Iconic weapon styles. Found out that Game Update 116 introduced a lot of the Iconic Weapon styles. They seemed to have dropped from game content.
    Is this still happening? If not, is there a vendor that sells these styles?
    I'm after specific styles.
    • Huntress Crossbow Dual Pistols
    • Damian Wayne's Katana
    • Deathstroke's Sword
    • Aquaman Staff
    I'm also looking for some of the Emblems. I found them at the Vendor to be purchasable using Quarks. But I still can't figure out where to get Quarks from. Is that from higher content raids or something? I'm still doing solo and duos to get my rythem back. Would be great if someone can guide me.
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Quarks are a currency you get from opening Time Capsules.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Quarks
  4. Prindacerk Committed Player

Oh. Is that a random drop or guaranteed drop? How much can I get from a capsule?

Stabalizer for the capsules cost anyway. So it's Marketplace Cash -> Stabalizers -> Capsules -> Quarks?
  5. Prindacerk Committed Player

• Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You always get a small amount, but you can randomly receive a larger amount, and you also have the option to choose more Quarks as your selected reward.

The Rewards from Time and Space Vending Machines also sell Quarks, but at a truly terrible exchange rate of 100 Source Marks for only 25 Quarks! :mad:

I have to doublecheck the new options that were just added to Doctor Fate in the Hall of Legends, it's possible he might now sell Quarks as well.
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

You can get stabilizers for free and open time capsules without spending real money.
    Daily Rewards give stabilizer fragments, 15 fragments automatically form 1 stabilizer.
    During some bonus weeks there's Stabilizer Fragmentation Duo that also awards you with additional fragments.
    Plus once per week you can buy one stabilizer from Doctor Fate in the House of Legends.
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah Doctor Fate sells 150 quarks for 2 Destiny Token. Which isn't much better :oops:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You gotta play it smart. Purchase source marks for destiny tokens and then buy quarks from them. :)

Is this a good advice? - No.
    Is this remotely helpful? - Also no.
    Does quark pricing make sense? - Again, no.

:D
    • Like x 2
  10. Prindacerk Committed Player

Right now Quarks are ridiculously priced. I saw the Zeus style for massive price from Booster Gold.
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Athough i agree - with TC's becoming Stu vendor additions it has gotten much better now to get free quarks. :)
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I looked at the pricing last night. 1 Destiny Token gets you 35 Source Marks, so 2 gets you 70 Source Marks. It takes 100 Source Marks to buy only 25 Quarks from the Rewards From Time and Space Vending Machine. So you'd have to spend 3 Destiny Tokens to get enough Source Marks for a mere 25 Quarks.

Meanwhile, for only 2 Destiny Tokens, you can buy 150 Quarks! So the exchange rate is more favorable there. Thus, that would be the preferred way to buy extra Quarks from a Vendor. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Prindacerk Committed Player

But Destiny Tokens itself is a rarity right? From what I can tell, it only comes from Daily Rewards and that's 1 every 21 days for free and 4 every 21 days for members.

I started playing again mid month and only going to get to 14 days which leaves me 4 short of the good Stabalizer & Destiny Token loot.
  14. DCLegend83 Level 30

i
    if your EU server PC or PS5 I got Spare Huntress crossbow if you want it.
  15. Prindacerk Committed Player

I'm on EU Server PS. My character name is my profile name. Prindacerk. Would be great if you can give me. Thanks a lot mate.