Collector's Edition Bat Drone = Robot Sidekick?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Quark, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Kid Quark Level 30

I'm running a Fire DPS with a pets and am using Source Shard and the M.E.R.C.Y artifact.

I have the Collector's Edition Bat Drone pet from back in the day and discovered that I can either have it active, or the Robot Sidekick active, but not both.

My question is, could we get the Bat Drone put into the same group as Crystal/Fury/Robot Sidekick so that those of us who have it can take full advantage of the M.E.R.C.Y attack protocol without taking up a power slot in the load out?

If the argument is that it's a trinket pet, that's fine if I can use that and Robot Sidekick at the same time.

Thoughts? Thanks!
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Based on what Ranmaru has mentioned about other older trinket pets, they errored on the side of not including them to avoid any problems with exploiting.

I don't have the old Bat Drone/Joker Blimp, because they were exclusive disc purchase trinkets, but what exactly does it do and how do you spawn it? Does it stay up always? Does it despawn after a certain time?

I would probably say, if it is 100% uptime, that's why it overwrites Robot Sidekick as it kinda is it's own class of trinket pets. It also wouldn't trigger MAM's explosion upon summoning, as there is no despawn timer.

In the case of MAM/MAP working on it, I don't see the reason why it "couldn't" be included with the RSK/Crystal/Brick. The only thing I see advantageous is that you get to free up a power tray slot and lose a utility belt slot. Which, since it's an exclusive, would make it a little unfair to newer players who couldn't get a pet like that. (Which could be resolved if a pet of the same style was made and available for all.)
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Im all for these being added to that artifact and to go along with that

since we have given away other exclusive items

both of these pets should be added back to the game in a way that allows us to get them.
    having looked for ages and ages for a collectors edition for this game I can tell you that its a impossible task at this point and was so even 7 years ago much less 11 or 12

Please Dev's make this happen I need that joker blimp in my life as a emotional support blimp ;)