Marvel Themed Villain League DARK REIGN Looking to rebuild

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mighty Hyperion, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Fan of Marvel Comics? Have or want to make a Villain? If the answer is yes, DARK REIGN would love to talk.
    We have been around for just about 8 years now creating and playing as our favorite characters from the Marvel Universe (comics, movies, TV, Video games). We pride ourselves on creating authentic characters (from costume, to power choices, to names).
    Over the past couple years we have seen members take breaks or stop playing for various reasons (as many leagues have). We are looking to rebuild our roster with players looking to have fun and who enjoy the characters they create. A recent roster purge has opened up countless characters (popular and obscure) that are now available for new and existing members.
    As far as rules, we have very few:
    1. Authentic looks
    2. Character related name (cleaner looking the better)
    3. No duplicate characters

If you have any interest at all please feel free to msg me anytime.

DARK REIGN!!!!

KING HYPERION
  2. Shimrai New Player

Would like to join. Am tired of leagues that evaporate without warning. Think I have good character design and name.
  3. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

What character were you thinking?
    To clarify, we most certainly allow heroes as well (not just villains)
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

make power cosmic, and ghost rider's hellfire its own power set.
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

Is marvel going to retcon superman as an original avenger
  6. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

? Ok ? I actually heard that Aquaman was going to be introduced as the new lead singer of gem and the holograms. Thanks for the reply
  7. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We have opened up a number of the more "popular choices";when it comes to charactes (Reminder, we allow hero characters as well).
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

If You have or thought about Making a Marvel themed character, hit us up.

PS/PC US
  9. ArturoSW370 Level 30

I created my own version of Psylocke and would like to have her join an X-Men league.