Up-Votes Needed Bug || Armory not showing styles

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Eve, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

I can confirm this is happening to me as well in the last few days. When I port into my base I occasionally no longer see my armory style imprints. US/PS4 hero player here.

Thanks for your time.
    • Like x 1
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’ve experienced this several times. Relogging seems to fix it.
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

This just happened to me as well... all 16 of my armories now appear completely empty. The ONLY thing I did was used a weapon respec token so I wasn't losing a skill point from a weapon type I no longer use. The notice came up that some builds were invalid, I went back to lair and ALL armories were empty, although if you went into the armory settings the appearance would show, but exit the menu and armory appeared empty again. I went through all 16 and re-imprinted traits/skills to make them 'valid' again, but still they all show empty. I logged out/in, I switched characters (even taking an alt character into that lair and still all 16 appeared empty). I've warped to different places, still they're all EMPTY. This seriously needs to be fixed!!

It reminds me of the other day when I couldn't log into my MAIN character, kept telling me servers were down, although I could log onto my alt characters just fine. A few hours later, I tried logging in and everything was fine.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

So I wanted to post an update... I posted this at 11:16am right after I shut down the PS4 completely. I just logged back in at 1:30pm and my armories are back to normal.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Can this please be fixed, running into it on the base crafters show and It really ruins the tours in a way. Plus I want to be able to see my own armories so I won't mix up styles and gear...
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've also experienced this regularly. It seems to be more likely to happen on certain Base Themes. I need to put together a list of the Base Themes I see it on.
    • Like x 1
  7. Achikah All About That Base

About to Livestream this month's Base Off and I'm really nervous about the armory situation. I know it's an easy 'relog' fix sometimes to get them to reappear, but that's not always an 100% solution either, and is even more unviable when filming/livestreaming base tours. Would really be great to know someone's looking into this; I know a lot of base decorators build their bases around their characters, or even their appearance in said base as an actual visual aesthetic.
    • Like x 2
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Please fix this bug its happening way too much ,almost everyday for me.[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

NO bug? So its intended that my armories show as empty almost every day?
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I mean, your original thread title didn't describe the bug and Facebook images can easily be blocked bc FB filters.
    Consider using a dedicated image hosting website.
    • Like x 1
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

such as?
  12. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Imgur, Flickr, Free Image Hosting or many more
    • Like x 2
  13. L T Devoted Player

this seems to have gotten more common for me lately.
    • Like x 1