Extra Life 2022

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

I got a confirmation from a Dev that everyone can join the DCUO Team early and help raise money for the kids. :) So I'm sharing my page here and letting you know I will post Incentives over the next couple months^^ I am hoping to raise 400$ but anything can help really. Spreading the word too. #ForTheKids

Game day is still in November by the way so I don't think Devs themselves will have any incentives (Other than Oceans') Until October or so, including Extra Life rewards from previous years and new ones!

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/MetaniteZoe
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

Updated with a bunch of incentives #ForTheKids
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Bump: There will be a stream for donations this Friday come join if you want to join on the fun! Also reached a milestone to heal elite duo without glasses so here we go xD

As well as a new incentive: LIVE Talking DCUO Episode!
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Update:
    We raised 200$! :D out of 400$!

Friday, March 4th, 4:30PM Just Talking Stream (From DCUO to Q&A and more!)
    March 11, Friday, 4:30PM DCUO Stream (With specific incentives and milestones!)
    (Both are GMT+2)
    • Healing Elite elite alert and raid without glasses (Not LOD) milestones unlocked
    Current Incentives:
    • Donate 5$ for the "Extra Life Donor" Role in Metavision server.
    • Donate 5$ For the "Benevolent" Role in the official DCUO server.
    • Donate 5$ for a shoutout on my channel.
    • Donate 10$ for a a fun race against me in DCUO, US Server, on March 11 stream. You can win the Blue Mystic Aura! (Please unspent your skill points as fast movement is not allowed for that.)
    • Donate 25$ and pick up which temp tattoo I'm going to use! (From my available tattoos)
    • Donate 35$ and I'll complete a Wonder Woman with 120 pieces Puzzle LIVE
    • Donate 50$ and I'll do a make up challenge (likely to fail lol)
    • Like x 1
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Please make the Starry Caregivers Chroma Pack a granted item for this year's Extra Life Event.
    [IMG]

I was unable to get it last year because I just don't understand how these Twitch streaming events work for console players like me. I really need it for if-and-when a style set is made based on Superman's New Genesis costume.

[IMG]

From what I've researched( https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kal-El_(Earth-1198)/Gallery?file=Superman_Dark_Side_004.jpg ). This costume dose have a hooded cloak and that's what I want to use the Starry Caregivers Chroma on(head and back styles). I'd then use various combinations of the other two Caregivers Chromas(original and Neon) on the rest of the set to make an epic New God themed Superman.
  6. Eve YouTuber

I'm not a Dev, I'm a player participating trying to help the team earn donations for the kids. Would make more sense if you make your own thread. Also I don't think this is coming back since Oceans left. These were Boss Events you needed you pick as incentive from her page.
    • Like x 1
  7. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I see.
    Well, thank you for your time.
    • Like x 1
  8. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Wiggigity wack