I can't beat the elite version of the new solo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MaxCarnage2077, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Brit Loyal Player

A general piece of advice for people struggling with any solo in the game.

If you run a solo in the Tank or Healer role, it will be slow, but you will essentially be immortal. You can very easily out-heal all incoming damage.

I know there is some aversion amongst the majority of the playerbase to play anything except for damage, but going slower and winning is still faster than dying repeatedly and replaying the same fight over and over.

It's fully doable as DPS as well, but going in as a Healer or Tank is basically easy mode. So if you're struggling and you don't want to worry about using proper weapon counters or RPS or interrupts, you might want to consider toggling on Healer/Tank immortality and going with the slow-invincible approach.
  2. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I agree on this in essence, the issue in this run is that he's basically immortal too. So if you skip all the counters AND cut your burn down, you might be in there...well, forever. At least till reboots.

Every other solo, yes....'battle' tank/heal is a sure fire way to get through a tough spot (it got a few of my low farmers through the Red Death fight in the speedster solo), but against a healing enemy, it might be a draw.