Fire Dps/Tank loudout and rotations

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DatGuyBigMike, Jul 13, 2022.

1. DatGuyBigMike New Player

Returning player trying to figure out decent loadouts for both roles. On the dps side I have been playing around with several loadouts for melee aoe and I find obsidian chills loadout too power hungry for alerts and solo content. Can anyone maybe share some loadouts or insight. As far as the tanking side I have been running two shields backdraft engulf absorb heat and Reignition. I would rather not rely on absorb heat for heals but it seems like the best heal fire has ATM. Can someone also share some loadouts and insight on the tank side of fire. Thanks in advance for any advice and help.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

For tanking:
    Engulf | Backdraft | Flashpoint | Stoke Flames | Immolation | Hard Light Shield
    I use Flashpoint for the Knockdown, works great on mobs after you pull them in. You can swap out Flashpoint for Absorb Heat if you want another heal or Burnout if you need the Group Breakout. If you run Eye of Gemini you could also swap Flashpoint out for Pheromone Bloom.

For DPS loadouts I would check these out: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2232911471
  3. Sunwukong139 New Player

I use the same LO as above with absorb heat in place of flashpoint as my bread & butter tank LO. If u can get into the habit of block canceling absorb heat, it'll still provide its full healing which will free you up for ur next power
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Canceling the power but still receiving the full heals is not intended and is on the list of getting fixed.
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

On top of what Lorax said you can use your breakout in conjunction with future lex(or superman, can’t remember which one exactly of the top of my head as they are both good tank allies) to have it work as a sudo shield
  6. Vashh New Player

For DPS:

My loadout is: Heat Vision - Wildfire - Spontaneous Combustion - Fireburst - Fiery Weapon - Neo-Envenom Boost

Artifacts: Transformation + Strategist + Solar Amplifier

Rotation = HV -> Fireburst -> Wildifre (clip into) -> Fiery Weapon -> Brawling+MA combo (clip into) -> Spontaneous combustion -> HV (repeat).

By clipping Brawling+MA weapon combo into Spontenous you'll proc the additional AoE multiple times instantly, this will also keep your strat card DoT almost always 24/7 procced.

I'm top tier dps in most instances, when I'm not top dsing I still put up a good fight (I'm talking to you, SS+prec abusers!)