Query - Electric DPS - Might or Precision?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrownedSolomon, Jun 26, 2022.

1. CrownedSolomon New Player

I am thinking about switching to Electric as my power just for fun. I am already at end game with level 200 Strategist, Transformation, Grimorium and Solar Amplifier. I also have close to 600 skill points, so I am able to max out pretty much all of the DPS related skills. I am currently using Nature as a Might DPS and Healer. I also use Flight as my movement style.

With the above in mind, would I be better off becoming a Might or a Precision based Electric DPS? I don't mind having to level up my augments and stuff again. I also don't mind switching to Speed as my movement style. All I care about is true power since that is what will help speed up content and never ending grinding of bosses / bounties. I tried a build out on the test servers, but since I had far less skill points on there, the comparison was not fair or viable.

All answers and tips are appreciated! Thanks.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

One isn't really better than the other. I would stay Might.
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I don’t know much about nature but electric is good at either. Butttt electric is a bit more team dependent than other powersets. You need to be in circuit breaker as often as possible. My electric toon is might. Quislet/ scrap/ EoG. In cb all the time. If I don’t have a green spam feed, I drop off considerably even with as much super regen as you can get in game. Might is relaxed, prec is finger killing mashing. Neither are very strong without cb but I’d say prec edges out might without cb active. So it comes down to what content do you do the most of. For dailies, my electric toon takes the longest but put her in a green spam group and she’s a monster. Add a buff troll, and woah. Take either away, meh.

My main is sorcery with a pet build so maybe I’m spoiled. He’s just a one shot machine in open world and doesn’t need greens/ EoG or a buff troll to do well. I pug as much as I run with friends so I like not having to rely on anyone.
    • Like x 2
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

My suggestion would be might as well. Many people go precision as might, but you've got the necessary tools for might.

I would suggest, as a burst loadout. That is actually doing well, and considering your artifacts:

Arc lightning, voltaic blast, shockwave, electrostatic bomb (cast in that order), RSK, circuit breaker. Trans, grim, strat/scrap

For DoT, arc, electrocute, Tesla ball, voltaic blast, e-bomb, rsk.

For ST: HV, ionic drain, arc, Tesla blast, rsk, circuit breaker.
    • Like x 1
  5. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

My only suggestion for ST is maybe swap out arc for voltaic bolt to electrify. Plus it's a DoT so works better with trans/strat than arc.
    • Like x 2
  6. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I think you only need to go super speed if you want a 3 super charge load out for EOG healing spam. You didn't mention EOG in you art list so not sure. Pretty much all elite raid groups currently want healers to EOG spam.
  7. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

I tried a Sorc pet build and I failed miserably. Cheers to you for figuring it out
    • Like x 1
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ha, thanks. I’ve posted my builds/ rotations often. It really only works one way, I’ve tried everything I could think of. Fury just hits hard so I let him do all the work.
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

for electric DPS I would say for sure go might