I Want My Death Metal Refunded

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Great thread. I needed a good laugh... Cheers!
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, it’s something weird like that. I had a flight ring on the left side for my ss tank during legion and never flew. Imprinted to armory, never an issue. And I’d swap it for open world stuff. Then my skimmer toon would heal with the anniversary SS ring on the left and dps with it on the right, again saved to armories, and no issue. My flight troll was using the acro ring to troll and then would be flight for dps. I’m thinking because it’s not like an op piece like the flight and SS rings were. But I’ve equipped the flight rings while transformed into a dark robin and I can fly as a robin.

My tank is the only toon that has an acro ring now tho and I just switched him back to acro cuz I hate SS so much. Plus perfect poise is the better EoG option since I can’t get locked out of it. OP, I’d keep playing around with it, maybe something triggers it. Try saving it to your armory on the right side and switching armories back and forth.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

BUT.....what if the band named 'Death Metal' were a country group? Or K-pop?
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well, there’s the Eagles of Death Metal.
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Then they’d have a much tougher time booking Bar Mitzvah’s and the “no man’s land” stage at the county fair than they already would.
    • Like x 2
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yeah, you gotta name it something like "Lamb of God" so you can easily get booked for kid's birthday parties.
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Bingo. Gotta be dual threat these days. It’s tough to make a buck out there!
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Or like the group 10,000 Maniacs which sound nothing like you'd expect.

9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....And I counted....there were NOT 10000 people in that group. Heck, I doubt there were even 1000.

Total false advertising.
    • Like x 2
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

Mania can induce delusions, so...that tracks.
    • Like x 2