LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsules

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stranger, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Stranger Well-Known Player

• Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

Interesting. So the Future Lex Luthor Ally is probably the reward for opening 25 Capsules
    • Like x 11
  3. Ranmaru Developer

Ope whoops, I can neither confirm nor deny that information.
    • Like x 12
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

the dev tea right now.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Oh okay, summon lex and listen to him monologue us to death. No thx
    • Like x 2
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

That would be nice. So i don't have to farm 500 SM again... :D
    • Like x 2
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

LMAO, those feat names, too. "Trust Fund Baby" could be a title. :p
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I automatically assumed that when he hit test, Circe up next.
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Since we only have one Circe in the Multiverse of DCUO, I do hope so...We still didn't get Mentor Wonder Woman, though or Joker
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The WW TC was the Wondrous TC.... Although it gave us Nubia as an Ally as opposed to WW.

The Joker's Legacy TC was supposed to be the Joker Mentor TC...... but somehow they made it about Duela Dent instead.... with Harley as the Ally.

Heck I almost expected the Luthor TC to be about Lena Luthor. ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Probably why the name was "Joker's Legacy" and with all the over saturation Joker has in pop culture rn, I'm not exactly complaining about that TC mixing it up some, tbh. He needs a serious breather. Diana and Circe def need attention, though. Diana's finally starting to get her much needed attention, but Circe's is still quite lacking. Also glad to be getting more Supes love lately, though that's more because of personal experiences than anything. It's a whole thing lmao.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was expecting a gear style inspired by Jimmy Olsen.
    • Like x 1
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

they're missing a mahoosive trick if we don't get a Jimmy Olsen Bowtie!
    • Like x 1
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could be a Fate reward. We did get Lois's outfit recently lmao. I wouldn't mind having those sneakers as a feet style, tbh. And the camera could be fun as an accessory (I'd prefer it that way so we could have it with whatever chest style we want). Reporter badge could also be a fun accessory. Both Jimmy's and Lois's post-refresh hairs could be good, too.
    • Like x 2
  15. ¬Eternal Level 30

Was wondering when that E word would crop again didn't take that long...
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was referring to the Joker capsule didn't have Joker gear so the Luthor capsule isn't going to have Luthor gear. It was a joke.
  17. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I know it was a joke, I was just adding that it could legitimately be fun to get Jimmy stuff sometime
    • Like x 1
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I wish we had that many devs, but I doubt it. Lol
    • Like x 6
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Drat! And I went and deleted my Lex Luther Alt…..hmmm I wonder if I can set up a second account under a different email address?
  20. Eve YouTuber

We do. They are just not public Devs like Oceans or Charon were. (Again, we got a bunch of Devs from the cancelled Marvel MMO)
    PLUS I saw a bunch of jobs are now taken from the Dimensional Ink webpage. So I think we can safely say DCUO is getting back on track.

I don't think it actually means "Exclusive". Time Capsules content goes on Booster Gold at some point, so It's not exclusive like Booster Bundles. It's probably just the name of the capsule.