Test Discussion Tides of War 2022: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Jun 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Enjoy new styles and base items from the Atlantean Quartermaster and Mutineer Quartermaster in the House of Legends, including new beach themed base items, seahorse styles, an orbital strike, and more!

Along with these new styles are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Doot Do Do Doot Do Do Doot Do
    - Fin-Tastic!
    - Feeding Frenzy

Thank you so much for your feedback!
    • Like x 1
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  3. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Fantastic job this year! Defo an upgrade to last year. Looking forward to virtually all of the items...which hasn't been the case before :cool:
    • Like x 2
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Should the Atlantean Quartermaster still appear in Watchtower? He's showing up in Monitor Womb at the moment. I would have expected just to see him in the House of Legends.
  5. Eve YouTuber

I think It's intended. If you go as villain on live to Hall of Doom or Hero to Watch Tower, you will see Either Poison Ivy or Swamp Thing there like the old times. I also remember at the Christmas seasonal that I still saw Sinestro and Hal Jordan in their respectful locations, too.
  6. beardrive Committed Player

Now who is going to be the first to post those base items from the test server on their Youtube page? Thanks in advance!
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

U can see all the stuff in Metanite’s video
    • Like x 1
  8. beardrive Committed Player

The small-large wall aquariums and the large shark look amazing! I can't wait to see them both in my base.

I agree with whoever said the aquariums should be clippable around the walls. The Bunker lair is the worst with all those beams and not being able to place items to the celiing and floor.

We have no water spout item I would have liked, but the aquarium really makes up for it. That shark looks realistically cool as well. Lovely stuff.
  9. L T Devoted Player

For the open world instance, everything is taking full damage from attacks, so everything gets one-shot. In the past, and in the last spring seasonal, each attack was limited to doing 1 damage, so it still took a couple of hits for things to drop.

Is this change intended?
  10. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

I see these base items in the broker on the regular live server. Where do I buy them at? I do not see the vendor at all.
  11. Achikah All About That Base

Oddball/niche request, and last minute as well, but any way we could get the wooden Hanging Shark apparatus without the Shark in them as well? I'm absolutely in love with them (like, for real, absolutely adore them) and would love to make an asymmetrical dock- one side having the Hanging Shark strung up and the another, empty, awaiting a fresh catch.

I feel like they'd also make a really great addition for building creepy villages, minecart shafts, and other combination builds for a lot of decorators.

Again, I know it's last minute and you guys are stretched thin, but if there's anyway to swing this or even make this a future item, seasonal or otherwise, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks, and excellent work on the rewards!
    • Like x 5
  12. beardrive Committed Player

That sounds great! And also the sharks just hanging alone too would look GREAT, and/or perhaps turned 45 degrees to lay on the ground like a puppy swimming? But the framework alone? Salem Witch trials. LOL

13. beardrive Committed Player

They accidentally launched it without adjusting for the spring event being 3 weeks late. It lasted about a day. Some people have some stuff.
  14. beardrive Committed Player

For our "1-day limited pre-launch" the base items are awesome!

The Large Shark works really well anywhere and looks really good, but the handle is very small and you cannot stand on it. I'd rather be able to place it in smaller areas AND be able to stand on it, but that's the price of creating, and I'd rather have it fit everywhere rather than strut on it in 3 places. XD

Surfboards are fine, but a list of colors/styles that fill the vedor list? Not so much. I'd rather thave one good window, animated wave painting, or something larger and more iconic than just 10 small variations of surfboards.

Again, the Large Aquarium as currently unclipped is impossible to put in most areas of small bases, and even large walls of very large bases because of columns etc. They need to be adjusted like the Large Death Metal Batman posters. You can put those along the small short walls in any base and they are massive. But they look great and I love them. I can't wait to make an aquarium room!
    • Like x 1
  15. YotBR New Player

Have the majority of items from the Vault/styles on the vendor been made account bound so that we can swap them between characters?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.