Bonus Dark Knights Currency!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS DEATH METAL!

Dark Knights currency rewards are doubled this week! Open the On Duty menu and look for Dark Knights under Latest Episodes or open your map to head back to Washington D.C.

Death Metal is the currency for Dark Knights and is used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on Thursday, June 2, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
    • Like x 16
  2. fredohmaha Active Player

Just announced this DLC will be current until October and then the next bonus currency is Death Metal? Good timing.
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Finally!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. xxsniperxxjacob Level 30

Yes finally
    • Like x 1
  5. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Lets get it. Thanks! :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Why is everything so expensive???????
    • Like x 3
  7. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Streaky says "Thanks, Devs!"

*Streaky drops a dead mouse at Mepps' feet, then purrs contentedly* :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Casey Jaymz Active Player

BASE ITEMS PLEASE!!!!!!!
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Didn't we have one double currencey for dark knights already?I thought it was time for new items this time arround with the currencey boost but mabye it's since we are getting the blue beetle gear that we don't see new items this time? Or mabye I'm just getting old.
  10. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

All content? Just on duty?
  11. Lordspace New Player

Boyssssss
    Don’t do your weekly open missions yet, they might change their minds later an change it to 2x currency for open world missions too like with the last dlc.
  12. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I think its implied that they are doing that, the original message from Mepps says:
    'Open the On Duty menu and look for Dark Knights under Latest Episodes or open your map to head back to Washington D.C.'
  13. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

damn i hate when i forget to read the forums lol
    • Like x 1
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It’s the 1st double. This dlc has been out about 6 weeks now and since the next dlc is October, the additions should happen mid to late July I’d think? But yeah, definitely the 1st double event.
  15. Revolastion Active Player

This is going to be extremly so fun this weekend thank you DCUO DEVS AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S INCLUDED THAT MAKES THIS GAME GREAT!
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Waiting on the next double / triple currency when we might see elements of the Death Metal Superman style.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No. This is the first.
  18. Jcal Dedicated Player

Hope we get the belt. That might pair well with the Superboy Jacket.
    • Like x 1
  19. fredohmaha Active Player

The belt is pretty cool. I love asymmetric items so I would love the hands style. Also, the boots are a little big but could be cool because of the spikes.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tolly Committed Player

I'm personally quite disappointed with the metal style of official Superman, to me it's more like a Superboy style than Superman.

I find this style much more dignified for Superman and 1000 times more badass :

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2