Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - June 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 31, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

June is the month we have been waiting for! Each day you log in this month (before July 1, 2022) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Scarab Exoskeleton Style, inspired by Blue Beetle (and voted into the game by the community).

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim your very own Scarab Exoskeleton Emblem and Accessory Pack. Members only. These accoutrements work beetlefully with the accompanying gear style or all on their own when you want to bring a little more insect to the party.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in, reap the rewards, and have fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 21
  2. Eve YouTuber

Woah this is great. Feels fresh and I love the additional related 21st reward. Well done! :Claps:
    • Like x 4
  3. Aren Sul Committed Player

Beetlemania!

Thank you for this. Jaime Reyes is one of my favorite characters.
    • Like x 2
  4. BumblingB I got better.

OMG THE WAIST STYLE!!!!

Someone hold me, that will work great for my Blue Beetle Ted Kord style.
    • Like x 10
  5. Lucifoxx Active Player

I'm guessing us free players don't get the armour set?
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I don't see why you wouldn't. We always get two sets. The blue which is free for everyone and the purple, which is for legendary members.
    • Like x 2
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Do you even play the game? What you don't get is the Scarab Exoskeleton Emblem and Accessory Pack on day 21, members only.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jcal Dedicated Player

That is one incredible style! Awesome job, art team
    • Like x 1
  9. LegionnaireV Active Player

Awesome! We finally got past the toilet seat type rewards and into greatness. Out of my 90+ characters, I have both Jaime Reyes and Ted Kord characters. I'm finally looking forward to my 21 day rewards. This is just super! Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  10. LegionnaireV Active Player

Love the squirrel and your caption.
  11. Lucifoxx Active Player

I was on about the actual armor. Not the emblem or accessories
  12. Lucifoxx Active Player

Sweet. I would love to try a red Lantern beetle style.
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Super awesome but is the eyes and the ear pice color linked? That is a bit of a bummer for me.
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

awesome. well done, guys.
  15. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Better than a toilet seat
  16. KidKretz Committed Player

thats an awesome emblem for all the spider-ummms nvm.... :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I understood this to be the case....it would have been very easy to put in 'All players get the armor set, members who log in for 21 days get higher CR armor, the member bonus scarab emblem and ....bla bla bla'. Realistically there are a few people who are just starting playing....It wouldn't take a lot of effort to make the distinction.

And if I'm not remembering incorrectly, I thought one month we did get 2 different styles for member/free? One of the early months? Personally I don't really care unless there is a feat attached, but I know some do worry about this stuff.
    • Like x 1
  18. RahRah Active Player

Yeah, I'm not too bothered about it either... But as far as the gear goes, I'm pretty sure I remember for past rewards it being free players get the regular set and members get the regular and enhanced (also the enhanced/member gear caps at a higher item level).
    • Like x 1
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

^^^^^ Marvel leagues realizing the emblem on the Webbed Flexsuit chest...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

No, we always got the same set, just the member version used to be the same as the free one. They changed it to blue for free and purple for members.
    • Like x 1