New DLC is great for dividing the community...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, May 17, 2022.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

All the Severe and Critical feats for last DLC are 10pt feats. They don't even add up to a single skill point if memory serves me correctly.
  2. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I find ppl stick to those they're familiar with & cast everyone else as an outsider which is a bad mindset in a game that is based on TEAMWORK! My father said opinions are like buttholes everyone has 1 & I'm just voicing mine is all. I've been playing since 2018 & it's very discouraging when trying to run an elite raid & ppl kick you before it even starts so ppl don't even give others a chance to show what they can do & judge them based on their stats alone which again another bad mindset in a team based game & those like me with a bit of money can boost an art if needed so communicate instead of talking down to a player & kicking them from a group!. If you want to play solo or with a few friends then may I suggest you go play single player/multiplayer games bc MMORPG's are not for you & ppl will get very frustrated due to your mindset & it'll cause uneeded drama! Remember, you're playing a TEAM based game & there's no I in TEAM(WORK) so get it together or leave choice is yours!
    • Like x 1
  3. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

I've never had an issue completing elite raids but I liked how the game was before elite raids...you either were good enough to beat the raid or you were not.

Reg in general is too easy and it leads to a lot of carries in end game content. Lots of mismatch gear and augs and no arts or arts really low...

Imo all reg does in end game content is dumb down the community.

Before elite I feel like there was a more knowledgeable player base. You had to seek out help or get good because if you didn't you couldn't progress.

To me it seems like players were more willing to teach and share knowledge as well.

Cats out of the bag now but dumbed down versions of raids aka reg was a mistake. I know nexus and dox drove a lot of players away, but even back then the game felt more alive.
    • Like x 1