[Idea] to take the idea made for the robot sidekicks, but for the bases.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, May 24, 2022.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

So, on my ice character, I changed the theme of my base to the "cave" base theme and when I chose this theme, I thought, "oh it would be so cool to have this base, but with an ice theme", because you all know as well as I do, it's possible to change the colour of some part of our base, But there will always be a dominant visual, so I thought about what was done with the acolyte robot and how it is now tuned to our power, so I immediately imagined this base with a winter visual theme.

Would it be possible to imagine the same thing for all the themes of the first base of the game?

The themes would keep their main character trait, but there would just be a change in the visual, for example trying to do a similar rendering to the Mr. Freeze vent alert in the winter seasonal vent, if I take for example the base mentioned above and in reference to the ice power it would be transformed into a snow and frost visual and so on for the other themes related to the first base and the other existing powers.

So, yes, I imagine that this could require a lot of work from the devs, but it would be really cool to have a possibility as cool as this.

Here is a picture of the degree of transformation I imagine, here for example the ice power.

[IMG]
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That is a lot of work for no reason. They could easily release a new base all together. On top of that, you can simply decorate to make it an ice Theme. It’s actually a pretty common and popular base style.
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You want to be able to apply a powerset chroma to your base? I mean, the base has three color channels like our style GUI, so it probably possible without much work. But I don’t think the end result will be what you’re looking for.