Fixed Source Marks missing from old On Duty content (Omnibus & Custom)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Khael, Sep 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khael New Player

I didn't get source marks in League of Assassins Stronghold. I'm CR 344 US PS5. user Khaliel
    My friend in my group also didn't get it. She's CR 45 US PC. user Lucy Good
    We used the custom onduty.

I think i didn't get source marks in South Gotham Courthouse too, using omnibus a few days ago.
    • Like x 5
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I can confirm that South Gotham Courthouse does not drop source marks. I can also confirm that League of Assassins Stronghold does not drop source marks.
    • Like x 1
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

There also does not seem to be prestige tied to these instances, or at least League of Assassins Stronghold failed to award prestige to me. I also believe Coast City 4 Player is among these too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Could you 2 please confirm which Difficulty Setting(s) you were using? There's already a known bug with Iceberg Lounge not giving any Collections when playing on Elite Difficulty, it only has them if you're playing on Event or Normal Difficulties. So now I'm wondering if this could be related to that bug? :confused:
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

League of Assassins, Coast City and South Gotham Courthouse do not have elite versions.
    • Like x 2
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Add Stryker's Island Penitentiary (4 Player) to the list.
    • Like x 1
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Any news on getting rewards issues corrected for what used to be tier two alerts?
    • Like x 1
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Still issues with these...
    • Like x 1
  9. KillerLantren New Player

when playing some of the tier 1 missions you only getting gear and not source marks or not the right amount for example coast city, prime battleground, gates of tartarus and more and its like that since the release of house of legends
    the devs need to check each mission alot of them not rewarding at all sm and i just cancel my queue if i getting them in omnibus because its not worth it just hurting the experience
    • Like x 2
  10. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I'm not sure if this is intended or not but not one of the bosses in Coast City awarded me anything other than gear choices and prestige. Started it with 56 source marks and finished it with 56.

I queue'd the instance as omnibus and it popped randomly. I'm on xbox. It still counted towards the Steve Trevor Omnibus alert weekly.
    • Like x 2
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

South Gotham Courthouse
    Stryker's Island Penitentiary
    Coast City
    Arkham Asylum
    League of Assassins Stronghold

Those all offer no source marks and no prestige.

Will these ever be fixed? This was reported nearly six months ago...
    • Like x 1
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I doubt you even earned prestige. I have been looking at my loot logs after all of these and have yet to see Prestige or Source Marks in the logs.
    • Like x 2
  13. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

entirely possible! I was spamming content at the time
    • Like x 2
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Just reporting this is still an issue ... more than six months later ...
    • Like x 1
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Apologies, I meant former tier three alerts.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed for an upcoming hotfix. Please let us know if you see a similar problem in any not yet mentioned content.
    • Like x 2
  17. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

the 15/15 bounty in GUS offered 0 reward last week.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe these have all now been fixed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.