Speaking of Dev Invasions..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, May 22, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

I was looking on my PC for something and found this screenshot I took while meeting Mepps on PC test server to help me with a video. It didn't take long before the Gorilla invasion has begun and I remember him clearly saying "Oops." :p

Definitely can say it was very memorable lol and felt like sharing, cause ya know, It's nice that things like that happen. lol[IMG]

Mepps should go back to do this regularly. xD
    • Like x 5
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I liked mischievous mepps. I remember constantly seeing cool invasions from mepps in the old days, & when he hid in metropolis & challenged us to find him
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

That's awesome! :O
    • Like x 2
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Way back around 2012 or so
    • Like x 2
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

To bad that i am losing the devs invasións because i work to dar where i live. the invasións ended when i comeback :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully they'll do more in more convenient times in the future!
    • Like x 1
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

How did you get the screenshot?
  8. Eve YouTuber

I took it when I met Mepps on test server for a help on my video. I think it was around Episode 40 or something.
    • Like x 1
  9. ¬Eternal Level 30

This will not be possible mepps is no longer powerful enough... Plus his trinket has too much dust on it anyway so it probably doesn't work anymore ‍♂️
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

So what you're saying is Mepps...

[IMG]

(This is not going to end well.) :D
  11. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

More than likely, when most players are online coincides with after hours for the Devs too. After a long day at work, they just want to go home and relax like anyone else. I can understand them not staying after working hours to launch a Dev Invasion. They’re tired and want to go home too.

Yes, I too can remote into my work PC from home, but really, who wants to do that after hours? I’m home, I want to forget about work, and Devs prob do too lol.
    • Like x 1
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This photo is me playing pretty much any video game that requires some level of hand-eye coordination. :(