ICE Elemental form

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ICE PR1NCE, May 20, 2022.

1. ICE PR1NCE New Player

So I was doing some parses on the sparring target today and noticed that I could now fit in RSK and H.V. on my Ice Elemental form when I went into the loadout menu, and it actually worked?!

Has there been a change/rework where we could now fit in iconic abilities when in Elemental form? If so this is a welcome change!

Couldn't find anything so wondering if anyone else encountered this
    • Like x 1
  2. Ranmaru Developer

I player notified me about Iconics missing for Ice elemental, I went ahead and made sure that most of them got flagged to be included for their LO.
    • Like x 7
  3. NeoSelkie Active Player

Any chance of the other QoL fix from the cancelled(?) SC revamp being implemented for ice elemental.
    Besides iconics being included the other part that was going to be introduced was ice elemental being able to use movement mode.

On that topic, is there any chance we would see the *new* nature supercharge that would increase poison damage.
    Was the SC revamp permanently cancelled or is it still something being worked on?
    • Like x 1
  4. CodedKills Well-Known Player

I've been asking for this for so long, thank you. This is just the first step in the right direction for balance. When y'all do the supercharge pass again, i'll definitely be shooting my ideas.
    • Like x 1
  5. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

A very welcome change, sounds like the combination of Ice Elemental to Neo Venom to Frost Blast could hit really hard if it connects.
    • Like x 1
  6. TH3T1T4N New Player

A welcome change indeed. A breath of fresh air to the power if you ask me. Enjoyed seeing my Rsk along side me when I went in to IE form today.

Now if we can just get Avalanche or Ice boulder strike to apply PI just like fire's meteor strike does..
    Wishful thinking but how about it Devs?
    • Like x 1
  7. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Im volunteer to be some another player which notifies you on this issue;

While we are at removing restrictions/creating new ways for players can we look at movement supercharge shields? (Dash attack and dust off restrictions) Its 2022 and I feel like we shouldnt deal with these.
    • Like x 1