Artifact M.e.r.c.y

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Nangaf, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Rahkayo Active Player

also you have to come back to thread to see if i responded to you because i dont quote you. I appreciate your hard work and dedication.
  2. Godtr0n Active Player

This seems like an awfully long argument which in laymans terms seems to translate to; dont use brick because it will 100% always die to mechanics because of its uncontrollable kamikaze AI regardless of how much you try to heal it or shield it.

This whole argument probably could have been avoided by just emailing toxic@dcuniverseonline.com

Did you find this post helpful? [Yes] [No]
    • Like x 1
  3. Rahkayo Active Player

i did just brick tank swe lb with 120 tank arts and mercy. i love me some big brick.
  4. Williamhand1 New Player

could have a black lantern artifact like a ring or something, which carries its death-based passive and can resurrect players or minions, because the current episode's batman is a black lantern
  5. Williamhand1 New Player

and it would be nice to have new henchmen, like the claws, the owl court assassins
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're called Talons, not Claws.
  7. Williamhand1 New Player

thanks kk error in tradutor
  8. Williamhand1 New Player

it would be nice to have an artifact like the psycho pirate's medusa mask, its ability could be to confuse and stun enemies