Up-Votes Needed M.E.R.C.Y Stats (%) become broken at 160

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by RahRah, May 9, 2022.

1. RahRah Active Player

I have recently completed a 160 rank breakthrough on the M.E.R.C.Y artifact for my sorcery pet build character. The rank ability bonuses all work fine, and worked as intended with a test in the new raid shortly after the breakthrough. Unfortunately, I later noticed that the 3% Precision and 3% Might bonuses it had before have now been completely removed (the 3% health has remained). I have tried to find someone else with it at 160 to see if it was a problem with that rank, but only found some with it at 200 (where all might, precision, and health % bonuses were applied). I would really like to have this resolved, as I am missing a chunk of precision and might from my overall stats now - With artifact removed and re-equipped only the base artifact stats are applied, with the exception of health which applies the 3% too - as it should.

Either this is a freak error, or it wasn't noticed on test server because pretty much all those that test artifacts just rank it all the way to 200 and don't see any errors at the other ranks (i.e. They don't really test things thoroughly).

Please note that I did submit a ticket, and was told to make a post here because it is something that cannot be corrected by customer service.
  2. RahRah Active Player

3. RahRah Active Player

*UPDATE* It took me a while to find someone in-game that had the artifact at 160 and not lower or higher breakthrough ranks. Above is my artifact currently, and below is someone I found today. They also hadn't even noticed the bug until I mentioned it, but like me hopes it will be addressed soon. Anyone else with the artifact at lower or higher breakthrough ranks seem to have the % stat boosts they should have.
  4. RahRah Active Player

5. RahRah Active Player

Confirmed FIXED now. Thanks.