Seriously getting old...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hellclown127!, May 4, 2022.

1. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

You devs seriously need to do something about this game. I still cannot login to dcuo, I keep getting the world is down for maintenance screen.

This game really needs an overhaul at this point. People are having login issues almost every day at this point.
    What's it going to take for you guys to deal with it? The fact of the matter is that, DCUO is still the same as it was back on PS3. When does the game stop being a ps3 import and actually become a ps4/ps5 game?

Shut it down for a month or 6, if that's what it takes. Fix the bugs, revamp visuals, and revamp your servers and tech.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I was able to get on just fine. You sure it’s not on your side? Maybe it would help if you specified what server you’re on.
    • Like x 1
  3. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

I'm on the US/PS5 server. Every time I try to login, I get sent to a maintenance screen, and yes I know for a fact it's not on my end. I can play other games online just fine.
  4. IonHero Committed Player

Is it happening to just 1 character or multiple? I've seen this happen sometimes if a character is trying to load into an area that has no current phases. (and sometimes, but not for me recently; when left in a base)
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’m on us ps and had no issues logging in. As soon as I read your post I tried logging in to see what was happening and nothing was off