Fixed Can't claim daily rewards on US server

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Asgard_dcuo, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Asgard_dcuo New Player

Hello,
    I claimed daily rewards on EU server without problems, but now i would like to start to claim them on US server where i started a new character, however the rewards don't appear in the window and it's telling me that the month will end in 20 days, while on EU server it says month will end in 1 day, and i can see what rewards i claimed and what's coming next days.
    So on US server the daily rewards window is just empty, i see nothing besides the shared currency.

I already contacted support about this and GM Dunbar told me to post here.

Could you help me please, thank you very much.
    • Like x 7
  2. White saw New Player

[IMG]
    Same problem!!!!
    • Like x 5
  3. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I'm having the exact same issue. I've submitted a ticket to Support and just waiting. This is frustrating as I JUST purchased a month of membership specifically to take advantage of May's Calendar rewards and now can't do that.
  4. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Update (since I can't edit my post directly above this one) - I can claim the Calendar Rewards on my PC EU character which does me absolutely NO good but on Elijah Seed (US PC) mhy Calendar looks like White saw's image in their post. I cannot claim ANY Calendar Rewards on the ONLY character that I claim everything.

No response from Support as yet and no change in game.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you confirm you are still seeing this (inaccurate screen) today - May 2?
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This doesn't necessarily help, but for anyone wanting to tempt fate and/or try again tomorrow - can you make sure to log into the US server first to see if you can claim your rewards *before* logging into EU?
    • Like x 1
  7. DcoyHd Level 30

Hi Mepps,

i play 99% on us server pc. cannot claim rewards at all on us server but if i got to EU i am able to claim it. i am based in the UK not sure if that could be a reason or not.
  8. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

This is exactly what I did today and do EVERY day. Since Elijah Seed is my main character I collect EVERYTHING on him I ALWAYS login on him before ANY other character. As he is US PC, US PC is where I always login first. Its strange that I can claim the Calendar Rewards on my UE PC character but the Calendar doesn't work at all on US PC.
    • Like x 1
  9. DcoyHd Level 30

Sorry thought i should add;

Never claimed a daily log in reward on EU

The screen in the image above started happening Saturday the day before the new rewards. I log in us server before even going to eu never spend more than 30 mins on eu side either.
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

I hope the cheats who were glitching the rewards by manipulating logins between servers in previous months are really proud of themselves. Well done arseholes. Now honest players are missing out on rewards as a result of changes made to combat your pathetic antics.
    • Like x 1
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

Doubtful. But they’ve clearly made some sort of change in response to the abuse.
  12. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

What abuse?
  13. Lowest New Player

Still not working :(. Will we lose days because of this?
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Warning: Please don't discuss or support exploits of any kind outside of the designated Task Force X (exploits) subforum.
    There is no abuse, we pay for these items with legendary. It's not a legendary perk if you can lose these items If you don't log in. I say w we should be able to get them first day. Only Subscribers ( who pay and keep the lights on) should be able to claim everything day one.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Tricking a system into letting you claim an entire month of rewards in under 24 hours is the very definition of abuse.
    • Like x 2
  17. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Abusers can not abuse anymore and it looks like they are asking to enable abusing option. I claimed rewards on eu but can not claim or reclaim them thread on whichever server.
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The devs have already stated they had looked into letting players buy days, so when it's not attached to a paywall it's wrong?
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This thread is not for arguing what is or is not an exploit. This thread is for specific details while we sort this out. Here are the facts:
    • This screen is intended to show, for now, when you have gotten your daily rewards into a bad state.
      • This doesn't mean you are a cheater - it can happen going back and forth between the servers.
    • This screen (really, this bad state) is not intended to last day after day.
    • There were multiple ways to abuse the system.
    We are working on the problem.
    • Like x 3
  20. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Is it intended that with same account, can we claim daily rewards seperately from each servers?