Up-Votes Needed PS5 Crashing

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Goetosyrus, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Goetosyrus Well-Known Player

The PS5 repeatedly crashes when trying to Wonderverse bounties. Has happened multiple times in the last couple days.
    • Like x 4
  2. Captain Fantastic New Player

Same thing happened to me. There was always an issue of disconnecting from the game when using the teleporters between bosses, and sometimes when fleeing after dying during the boss battle. But on the PS5, when that disconnection happens, it sometimes shuts down the PS5 too.

Thankfully it doesn’t seem to cause any issues, but that shouldn’t be happening.
  3. Minotaur38 Active Player

I'm on PS4 still, and this game crashes about 3x/day. It's a broken game, and they charge way too much for it!
    • Like x 1
  4. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Experienced Extreme Log-In Issues & had to restart the app & run a net test on my PS5 & still it was a pain getting in. I suspect another shutdown might be in play. I hope not though *fingers crossed*
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Waaaah....my super awesome PS5 crashes once a day...waaaah.;)
    [IMG]

Nah, really, that would suck. I play with a guy who has one and he reported a similar issue the other night. Just disappeared off chat and came back 'I frigging crashed!'...we all had to hold back a chuckle, but yeah...was hoping the PS5 would fix the crashing woes. Maybe PS6....PS7? 20th anniversary gift?
  6. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Still getting crashes almost daily! Happened 2x tonight!