Are there oversized Tech Wings available in the game? AND WHEN will they release Hawkman's wings?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AGGUSTEN, Apr 26, 2022.

1. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

I've wondered about this for a long time, so my doubts are cleared up, doesn't the big-tannous technological wings exist yet for the character?... In the Thanagar episode, the npc even have them to give away for the quantity that there is... .
    Second question, When, WHEN, The day will come when they will release, we will be able to have the much appreciated and desired giant wings of Hawkman, there is simply no such thing, they cannot be compared. Someday soon please?
    [IMG]
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Closest iirc is Nth-Metal Battlesuit back piece
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's the Mecha wings in the marketplace, those are huge.
    • Like x 1
  4. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

That's why I say that it can't be compared, Hawkman's wings are the biggest in the game and with a unique and perfect style.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Avatar of Sin has close to if not larger wings than Hawkman.
    • Like x 1
  6. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

That npc is bigger and we already have those wings, I'm also sure that hawkman's are much wider, on the other hand it's a different style, it seems to be based more on an angelic/demonic theme.
  7. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

The Glimmer & Glittery Wings are fairly huge on male characters but are disappointingly tiny on female characters for some reason. And in my opinion I think they only look good if you use a material on them - no material and they look crappy to me.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Big wings clip through the knees on female characters.
    • Like x 1
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Ok but I almost was positive that we had wings that looked almost exactly like his. They were bird wings too, and you got them from a collection or briefing or something. I just know we had a bigger bird wing set. I've seen them.
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IIRC, there is an Iconic drop from fighting Hawkman and Hawkgirl in that mentor mission for villains where they break into the JSA building to rescue Sinestro. There definitely is this: https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Journeyman's_Wings
    • Like x 1
  11. Great Architect Loyal Player

Probably the best oversized Tech Wings are the Brainiac ones that drop from the Flash Raid. They are huge AND an Omnipotent piece.
  12. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Yes, I took it for granted that everyone already knew her, that's why I emphasize that the ones of Hawkman style are what I mention here
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There is pretty much an embarrassment of riches when it comes to Wings for Hawkman.

The Wings pf Sins are pretty much the better option.

But the Wings from the Extra Life event are pretty good too. ;)

• Like x 1
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh yeah! I forgot about those ones! Those are perfect for a Hawkman or similar character. Though I do wish we could make these and similar wings resemble particular types of birds' wings that we choose. If that were possible, then I could give them to my character who's supposed to have kestrel wings. Currently she has those Thanagarian wings from MP2 because those are the only ones I've found in the game I could make look like kestrel wings with the placement of the color channels and the spots on them. But it would be nice to give her wings that both looked like kestrel wings and also looked more "natural" than those ones since her wings are meant to be actual wings that are an actual part of her body.
  15. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Hawkman's wings are Still Better, Lol, I also received the wings that flash, What I can give in to tell you is that those wings are like those of the new hawkgirl. ;) ;) ;)
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

They're from the Gorilla Grodd collection in open world Metropolis.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks for sharing that video, very cool! But now we need a video for all of the more high-tech/metallic wing options! And then lastly, you could do one for all the Demonic/Dragon Wings! :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Good idea. ;)
    Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Not sure if fitting but these exist :oops::oops:
    [IMG]
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

In both Regular and Enhanced versions (Enhanced is shown in that image.) ;)