Question about the op vendor limits

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Time Beacon, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Time Beacon Active Player

I know there is a weekly limit that I can purchase from the op vendor, but if I get picks as a drop, does the limit go down and then no more drop after? Because I buy none and get drops and the limit goes down
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Personally I haven't checked. I didn't think it went down with drops, but if you're observing that I'd have to check. My understanding was that the limit was there solely to just prevent a player from buying their way to completion, but it serves a purpose within that restriction to offset bad RNG.

Buying them on there or having the number go down doesn't seem to affect your actual drops though, but remember RNG is RNG.
    • Like x 1
  3. Time Beacon Active Player

Well I get the drops and never purchase them then I try and buy one and it says reset time
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I too have observed this happening. On the OP vendor we can purchase a max of 10 ingots which resets every Thursday. HOWEVER, if I receive an ingot BEFORE I purchase my 10 from the OP vendor, the ingots from the drops do count against what I can purchase with Justice coins. It is very frustrating.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If the counter is going down from you getting drops then that sounds like a bug. I don't think that happened in past episodes, but with that being said it's not anything I ever specifically looked for.