Will Mercy art work for brick battle tank

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DuffleBagBoii, Apr 18, 2022.

1. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Brick isnt listed, want to make sure before I dump the money in
  2. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is for DPS... so no Brick is not included. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I'm assuming I'm missing some context, but can anyone translate this for me?
  5. BumblingB I got better.

MAM only works on Fury, Crystal, and Robot Sidekick, BUT having MAM on your loadout does allow any pet trinket summoned to give shields to your pets as well as heals you get go to your pet too. This includes Brick, if I understand correctly.

So no damage component on Brick.
    • Like x 3
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Tried it with Brick on test.... not a good idea.

Yes if you get healed it will heal Brick a bit..... but... your Golem Fortify ability that heals Brick gets replaced with Mercy Attack Protocol so.... not sure that is a good idea?? o_O
  7. KingFLT New Player

P
    i tried brick plus mercy on test too, and MAP still gave the same effects for brick as fortify golem(gemstone shield, HoT and power regen)
    • Like x 2
  8. BumblingB I got better.

In Theory, it should be doing the same thing hitting fortify golem does, only changes Crystal to use the Scan > Beam/Detonate attacks. Other than that, the healing should be the same.
  9. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Thank you all for helping. Disappointed they chose to exclude brick even though earth battle tank has been a legitimate thing for years.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Could have sworn it completely replaced Fortify Golem?? :confused:
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

I had to read it twice myself. Do the Mercy artifact pet bonus apply to Brick? Answer is no.
    • Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Damage wise, MAM was really designed to make RSK a viable pet build. Fortify Golem never boosted Brick's attack. MAP replacing it was to make sure the damage would be the same between the 3 pets, Fury, Crystal, and RSK.

I'm more sad that they left out Suppressor Turret, since it is a damage power pet post stats revamp.
    • Like x 2
  13. BumblingB I got better.

It does, but only affects Crystal. All other elements of the Fortify Golem and Offering remain the same.
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

since the damage proc upon pet summon is melee based, you still get some nice extra damage by that and you get your pet pretty much 50 seconds faster off cooldown.
    Its working for battle tank. Maybe not as directly as you hoped it would but in the end you could even battle tank with crystal and use the aftershock mechanic to survive.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Including Turret would likely have strengthened the argument about modifying it to behave like said other pets meaning no more turret clipping,

Having turret as a combat pet in a pet build like that where your summon of it can be interrupted is dysfunctional and you'd have to change that also.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

And...? It is an outlier already, making it uniform with other like power pets would actually be ideal for those that like using it. (Though I wish it was like 25% smaller.)
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Oh haha, no I was just clarifying that it would require the change :D :D - I would imagine the reason why it wasn't included probably had something to do with the other gadgets users who would get annoyed about that change to their pet.

How dare you want to use it as a pet BumblingB, that's not what its for!

p.s and yea it should be smaller, honestly the things heinous.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Who knows, maybe it will be changed if or when they do a balance pass on powers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we will actually get a buff to the Battle Drone to you know... Battle...
  19. Nangaf Well-Known Player

Crystal , fury robosidekick, so no dont affect brick!,

and if you need my opinion only good on robosidekick, better choice to keep offering for fury and fortify golem for crystal

If you really want to use brick + pet artifact go with source shard.
    But you want to use this artifact with brick for what ??? More damage ?? Fortify golem regen power so more brick damage and give shield !!! Or for heal you brick ???use Totem it heal your pet. Dont know why you want to use m.e.r.c.y with brick pet

M.E.R.C.Y. Attack Protocol
    • Cooldown: 6s
    • Power Cost: 200
    • Command Crystal, Fury, or Robot Sidekick to scan for nearby targets before releasing a devastating attack.
    • Activating M.E.R.C.Y Attack Protocol reduces the cooldown of your Trinket Pet by (0/4/5/6) seconds.
    • This ability either replaces the Fortify Golem or Offering power, or grants a new power.