Up-Votes Needed LOBO Bike vendor not unlocking

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Smegins, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Smegins New Player

Hello

I read something where it said you must do the daily missions, duo mission, alert then raid and you will unlock the bike vendor, that didnt happen, i done it all and it didnt give me the option to talk to batman or open the vendor
    • Like x 2
  2. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Same for me. I ran the event versions however I was not cr 350 yet. It may likely be related to cr. If you aren't cr 350 it may not unlock and/OR it may require you run the regular versions of the content, not the event versions. Not sure how it works. I have been asking around but no replies from anyone in game.
  3. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I believe that vendor is locked by CR. That’s how it worked last episode, at least.
    • Like x 2
  4. Godtr0n Active Player

LoD seemed to allow event duo and alert but had to be regular raid which makes sense since its an item of omnipotence and not a McDonalds happy meal free toy.

I believe the clue in LoD was that the actual mission said using the On Duty 8 player tab queue for <enter raid name here> and not events tab.

Im just assuming that LOBOs bike is the OP vendor though. Since us Switch players are dirt and we haven't even been graced with the new episode yet so I could be wrong.
  5. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

FWIW, I did event versions for my first time through all the instances in Death Metal, and the “talk to Batman” open vendor mission popped just fine, so I don’t think that part matters.
  6. Leew New Player

I've got two players above 350 and neither of them have had the mission show up and have done the daily missions multiple times. It would be nice if the official descriptions gave more detail on a new episode. At least the side mission objects got moved.
  7. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

You need to play through the full introductory mission "Dark Knights" in order to get the follow-up mission "You Have My Axe".

That means you need to do a daily mission, then the duo, alert and raid in that order.

HTH, AP
    • Like x 1
  8. Smegins New Player

I did it in order, so either its CR locked or somethings wrong
  9. Smegins New Player

I've just done it again in order and nothing has appeared, so its most probably glitched
  10. KidKretz Committed Player

lex statue didnt unlock for me last dlc until geting the correct cr, i cant say for sure if the bike unlocked this dlc, cuz i didnt walk up and try it, however, batman, who you do talk to to get the guitar quest rolling, didnt unlock for me until hitting the correct cr.
  11. Smegins New Player

Well ATM im 344 CR so is the CR you need 350 or higher?
  12. Smegins New Player

UPDATE: I fixed it, you have to be CR level 350 to unlock it