What is the best in slot gear?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reluctant, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Reluctant Well-Known Player

Are all the OP gear going to be best in slot for this new DLC?

What's is the best in slot for each piece?

I only have OP Neck!
    As well Doom elite head and hands! ( I think!, Which ever elite pieces you get with cooperative renown)

The rest regular vendor gear!

I am not even sure I can access the save the universe hands. the vendor is always empty to me!
  2. BatgirlS2 Level 30

It will be:

Elite gear
    Op back from episode 43
    Op neck from episode 42

The elite hands will have a higher CR than the House of Legends op hands, but it will probably have some low overall stats if compared to the op hands.

Save the Universe vendor will return when the event returns.
    • Like x 5
  3. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Most of the time healers are the ones who needs to consider keeping old OP pieces only becacuse dominance stat that OP piece give. Regular and Elite healer gears dont have dominance stat. Sometimes when you do the math, an old OP item can make your healing out higher compared to freshest elite gear just because of dominance it gives.(which piece is this op item can vary the result but most of the time dominace amount surpasses the extra restoration you get from a fresh elite gear.)

So as a result if you dont wanna think too much about it, if you are not a healer just equip the highest CR item you have.
    • Like x 7
  4. Reluctant Well-Known Player

Thank you,
    Thank you that makes some sense .
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I used to have a pair of shorts that always scored me tons of free drinks anytime I wore them.
    • Like x 4
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Oh wait...you said slot gear.
    • Like x 2
  7. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Yeah... outside of the neck and what is to come... it's already outclassed for role gear outside of the dominance stat for healers. Tanks might have a case for hanging on to it a little longer as well, but if you've been logging in every day... you already have gloves with at least 1 more CR than the Save The Universe ones.

I hate that a daily reward item is currently outclassing an OP item that costed a fortune. It poisons my soul just thinking about it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

CR isn’t the end all be all. I’ll take a thousand or more of extra defense and more dom and resto (for personal shields) over 70 more precision any day. I stayed at 359 (until the daily reward gear) because the OP face gave better stats due to the white mod.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reluctant Well-Known Player

both arguments makes sense.
  10. L T Devoted Player

If you are Pet focused in any way, CR is king and stats take a back-seat. That's primarily for pet-focused DPS builds these days.

Also, the Legion Face can be modded. Maxed and with the right mod installed, it can still give comparable or better stats than the latest vendor gear. That statement will probably go away this afternoon though.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reluctant Well-Known Player

thnx