HH ninja fixed?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryll, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great Architect Loyal Player

Fixing an unintended exploit is a joke? People literally write whole threads about them not doing that. Weekly.
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

And this thread is why i have lfg on a separate tab lol.
    • Like x 4
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I can make up statistics too! The majority of HH spams didn't know it was giving 2x marks more than normal before bonus week came along.

Want another? The majority of the player base knew Shadowlands was giving Source Marks even when you're out of relevancy before omnibus came along, 4 marks in 3 minutes during bonus weeks, and nobody tipped the devs that for years before it became irrelevant to run daily.

Yeah no that's not harmless at all. There were a lot more posts about this before I made mine. I can give you names in private who actively do this and ask them yourself. Do you run 10x alts then have the majority of them come across failed HH and so many of them uncarriable? That's the reality people outside the bubble were facing.

and hey, maybe don't borrow the "responsible gun owners" arguments so blatantly. This is a family game.

Edit: I have to, once again, give special thanks to the once-banned glitcher for helping make the thread gain traction by moaning about it that contributed to the deletion, who of course is also whining somewhere in this thread too. Without their help it might have gone under the devs' radar like previous threads.
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

A glitch and removing the glitch.

Beating the first two bosses granted 12 SM in total - unintentionally more on it's own than any other Raid. During double Marks weeks this became 24... So people would queue, do two bosses, grab 24 marks and disband and re-run. With a great team you could be popping 24 Marks every couple of minutes, because there is only one set of adds before the boss room.
    • Like x 1
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's called "Honesty". I can see why you might be a stranger to it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

lmao
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

You know you've really blown it when you compare Happiness Home runs to gun ownership and the insinuation of victims of gun violence. A completely shameful and disgusting post.
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I didn't. It's your rhetoric that I compared to.

The majority of HH spams were pre-made groups.
    The majority of gun owners were responsible users.

Frighteningly similar. (and both untrue)
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Keep trivializing victims of gun violence. Grotesque posts. Please stop embarrasing yourself.
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

You know you don't really have facts on your side when you twist one part of my post to suit your narrative and ignores the rest of my points.
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Grim. Quit while you're way, way behind.
  12. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I'll quit when you can recognize that not everyone shares the same experiences as you and stop thinking that "Snitch=bad" "mentioning guns=condoning gun violence"
    Here are some other folks who complained about it. Maybe keep calm and take other people's experiences into consideration.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...banders-are-ruining-the-omnibus-queue.322099/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/clean-up-your-spams.322129/
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Now kiss.
    • Like x 4
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I have no interest in arguing with you.

If you're going to use victims of gun violence as a rhetorical device to prove a point about Happiness Home, I can't help but think you're an incredibly warped person. Please don't speak to me again. And if you do reply, I'll be ignoring it.
  15. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Again, you made up the part where I "use victims of gun violence".
    It's you who is using the same rhetorical device as that is incompatible to your stance on that issue.

If you can't take it, don't dish it.
    Don't want someone else to challenge your worldview, then don't engage in the first place.
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I don’t think it would be such a bad idea if the source mark reward were weighted by average completion time. Then we could run a variety of raids and get rewarded appropriately and reduce the monotony and burnout. I’m sure due to rounding, inaccurate data and/or developer oversight there will still be some raids that yield the best return on source marks per minute and some people will crunch the numbers to figure that out. But it should be close enough that people who want more variety can have that without being wholly inefficient with their time.

And/or they could separate classic screen queues and omnibus queues and make omnibus truly random. Both would be seemingly good for the game.
    • Like x 1
  17. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

IIRC that was supposed to be the plan but then nothing came out of it :T
  18. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In a perfect world Atlantis The Throne would grant the most source marks for time invested, so i could finally get my seahorse feat. :)

38 runs so far without any drop on my end. :):) is there a "im going insane" emoji?
  19. Ryll Committed Player

I am genuinely surprised that the bonus weeks are still happening. Weren't they introduced early in the pandemic to drum up interest in the game with more people staying home? I recall seeing a comment from Mepps somewhere that he was also surprised they were an ongoing thing still. Maybe these recent events will trigger an ending of them?
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

They’re still useful to drive traffic to certain areas. They’ve had some downsides and issues but seems like they’ve generally been good things.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.