HH ninja fixed?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryll, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I still have no idea why ppl dont just queue the hand of fate raids.. u are not clamped for majority of the instance, unless it was changed
  2. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

I believe those ones got changed the last time there was a double source marks week. LOL. Happiness Home was a nice source marks juicer this time around, but alas, it too was nerfed. Back to FOS 3....
    • Like x 2
  3. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

People were for a minute. In fact, some people were forming 2 groups, queuing at the same time, and then having 1 person from each group do a boss. With this method you could get 10 marks in Metro alone and 12 in Gotham. It required too much coordination tho I guess, something this community seems to hate lol. If people were to do it during this double mark week tho they could easily net 44 marks per run.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Did the rename it "Unhappiness Home" at the same time?
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just Run DD or FOS3....It's only 4 less marks in like another minute's time and no busted instance left behind so no one will care how many times you run it.....run it all day or week if you want.
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Wait, so people were upset about the HH spam, but are happy for FOS3 and DD to be spammed in to the ground... god this community is weird sometimes.
    • Like x 10
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I don't think anyone was upset about the 'spam'....(other than it was kind of killing LFG the last 8 days)....it was the abandoned runs they left behind. No one leaves FOS3 or DD a running instance to open and catch Omni raid queue ups. Those 2 runs get finished or you don't get paid, and as getting paid is the objective....they are finished all the way, not 2/3. And for the poor unsuspecting person who might actually have queued HH because they needed it finished? Yeah, I'd guess they have an issue too.

Not sure why you can't see the difference between 6 or 7 people walking out before 3rd boss fight and completing a run. Seems kind of obvious to me.
    • Like x 5
  8. Proxystar #Perception

I just don't care what other people are doing to get source marks during a bonus week.
    • Like x 3
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Oh PLEASE.

You're acting as if an ancient raid like HH being run then abandoned is some horrible violation. Guess what, it's not. The majority of HH spams were pre-made groups. The one omni one that popped HH for me finished! I put in chat: "hey, it's an omni run for me, are you cool finishing?" And everyone stayed and finished.

Tattletales for something that's truly harmless really gross me out, sorry.
    • Like x 5
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Exactly.....but those OTHER PEOPLE are leaving behind instances that you or I can then Omni queue into. These are runs that will likely never finish, but someone can keep re-opening if they are too dopey to realize that. That's the issue...not the fact they are spamming something for source...I could care less what they are doing till it impacts ME. Their DD or FOS3 runs do NOT impact ME....but abandoned HH runs do as I queued into several a number of times this week...wasting MY time. As someone who looooooves the Omni system, I'm not sure how you don't see busted a__ 3rd boss runs being out there in droves as an issue.

And for the record, I didn't care if the run paid more than it should for less work...that's super great if you wanted it. I only wanted people to clean up after themselves and disband the run vs walk out. Problem solved and they could keep going on with the spams.
    • Like x 2
  11. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Touche, but normally I wouldn't have any issues coming into a running instance. Granted, I could turn the setting on but as most runs in Omni are broken runs in need of some saving, that's detrimental to the Omni runners too...no? Does it even work for Omnis?...I know the 'allow role optional' off setting didn't...not at first at least.

Let's say the setting went out to everyone at once....so yeah, it fixes the HH busted run issue, but what about every other run where someone DC's or walks out? Cutting off your nose to spite your face isn't any better and makes your glasses fall down a lot.
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Yes, it works. I always have it off unless I feel like going in and saving peoples fail runs.
  14. Liko Well-Known Player

Don't worry, they'll soon reduce the FOS3 and DD marks. Got to force people to play other content some how.
    • Like x 3
  15. Great Architect Loyal Player

Need Tank FOS 3
    • Like x 1
  16. Great Architect Loyal Player

Unfinished groups were filling Omniverse too. FOS3, at least you are forced to pay attention to one mechanic.
  17. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yup. There are Feats in them thar hills.
  18. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's worse than that, Jim... if you're not close enough to the target when it drops rewards, you get nothing. Get lost, aggroed, or are just plain slow to Enter Encounter, and you miss out.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

LOL, you need a tank for FOS3? noob.. just kidding :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Stark23 Committed Player

What a joke.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.