HH ninja fixed?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryll, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryll Committed Player

LFG going off lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Yep lol. It was fun while it lasted.
    • Like x 1
  3. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

What was the issue and what is the fix?
  5. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It was overpaying for the 1st two bosses. So people just kept going in, running them and leaving before the final fight and reque. I wish they had left it but flipped the bosses lol. Make last boss 1st and see how many got thru it to spam.
  7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Are you Sure Its Foreals Or They Just B.S & Gossiping ?

But What's The Current Marks Then For The Majority ?
  8. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Lol it's so pathetic that players complained about getting more source marks.
    Very illogical
    • Like x 5
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

It wasn't the marks that bothered me, it was bailing on the instance en masse before it was finished.
    • Like x 9
  10. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

It's hilarious anyways. Doesn't affect me anyways. I had everything maxed long before the fiasco took place.
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

That's great for you, but for others who might be running because they like that raid it kind of blows.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ryll Committed Player

It's time like this they really need to mod chats. It's been nothing but bullying about this since the servers came up ....
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

If memory serves, completing this raid is also critical to story progression, so those players trying to gear up, this silliness can be frustrating.
    • Like x 5
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

This is why we can't have nice things.

Recently when double Justice was left on too long, someone had to flip out and report it. Like... why? Who does this? I'm legitimately curious about the psychological profile of this kind of person.
    • Like x 9
  15. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Yup I wrote 4x should be closed on a new thread's title yesterday, a known glitcher came in to whine and cry, then the thread got hidden yet achieved its purpose.

Normally I would agree with you, if the teacher gave you a better mark than you deserve and all that.
    The community can't learn to behave properly though, so even though I've known this long before these bonus weeks and have joined in a few times, those many, MANY, discarded HH in the queues are simply too despicable to let this continue.
    Some even think that they are doing those newer players a service for helping them get through the first two bosses fast... just eww.

If only players would form a full group instead of burdening others... this could have gone on forever...
    • Like x 2
  16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Good riddance.
    • Like x 3
  17. Jeffzera New Player

guys complaining about finish a t3 raid that no one even reminded that exists before the spams
  18. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

I don't care that it was patched honestly, everyone will just move right on back to Fos spam like nothing happened and the time to complete both instances is almost exactly the same. The weird thing in here tho are the people that are OVERJOYED that this was fixed. Like why? It wasn't a gamebreaking thing, and people were getting like 2 extra parks per run (when comparing the amount of time people were completing fos3 in before). There's no lootlocks anymore so people getting more source marks shouldn't really matter considering people were ALREADY doing spams lol. And literally everyone that was doing spams were forming groups because otherwise how would you disband after the second boss and redo it efficiently? So yeah I don't really buy the whole "ruining other's experience" because for one no1 forced anybody to do this, and two barely anyone was randomly queuing it so people who were genuinely trying to do the instance or qued omnibus were rarely even be affected... All that being said though, it was nice getting a break from Fos spam lmao.
  19. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

Anyone who wanted or needed to farm to complete their sets had an option. Now the queues are empty and quiet for you to be waiting a long time to play.
  20. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.