[Random thought] Craft full body auras out of modular ones?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I had a chat with some player the other day, and the conversation came to discussing modular auras.

There are so many modular auras in the game and not all of them are particularly useful (looking at all those Feet auras, lol), and he also complained that when he collects two different modular auras they don't automatically combine into full one. :D I wouldn't like it if it was automatic but the idea itself is kinda interesting.

So here's the random thought:
    Do you guys think it would be a good idea if we were able to craft full body aura out of modular ones?

For example, take Hands aura, Feet aura and Head aura (all of the same type, of course), bring them to R&D station and craft the full body aura. To make it less cheesy, a crafting recipe could include some rare special ingredient like Matter Enhancer or something, and the aura we'd get in result could be non-tradable or account bound. Maybe the plan itself could cost, like, 100-700 source marks depending on the aura's rarity? Just thinking.

This possibly could slightly revitalize R&D and give players a reason to actually get modular auras.
    What are your thoughts on this?
    • Like x 4
  2. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I'm here for it.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Great suggestion. Would love to see it happening
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

sounds reasonable, to me. why not? all for it.
    • Like x 1
  5. N-IX Well-Known Player

it would make them useful because honestly, they are useless
  6. Time Warped Level 30

Love the idea. I have a lot of those and don't use them since I don't really how they look just for an specific part. +1 on the idea.