Question about subscribing.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mysticwarriormj, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Mysticwarriormj Well-Known Player

If I am in the US can I sub to the EU servers? I don't know if subbing through steam would count as a sub for both servers or just the region one. I have a friend who is EU that I want to keep playing with but I don't want to buy a sub if its only going to apply to the US servers.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

On PC, you can play on either server with the same, subscribed account.
    • Like x 3
  3. BumblingB I got better.

@OP, I can confirm, you can switch servers and use the same subscription and benefits. The only thing you are unable to to do is have access to your shared bank. You can, on the other hand, access your feats and styles in the replay purchasing of both menus. You also can claim items from the MP on a character there. Your characters count towards the 16 allocated. So you can have 15 on US and 1 on EU.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mysticwarriormj Well-Known Player

Okay cool thanks guys thats what I needed to know.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You characters slots are independent, so you can have 16 on EU and another 16 on US if you want (or 32 on each if you max out the slots - I think 32 is the max anyway). Sometimes it does glitch a bit though and EU characters might show up on the US list, and vice versa, but you cannot select them. You can fix this by going into the local save file on your own PC and deleting the character cache though. That will force the game to create a new one next time you log into that server and just fetch the characters available on that server.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Huh... It always showed both. Good to know! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Was just going to ask this...can you bring a US toon to the EU servers? But it sounds like not so much.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, it's equivalent to starting a new character w/o any of the resources your main has but all the benefits of the feats. I could buy (and I have) feats on my EU BumblingB. It's currently sitting on 231 SP.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dene Devoted Player

Really?

Is this a recent change ? Never knew they were linked so much