Broker filter not finding Armor?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aglorenzini, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

When I look for gear in the broker there's always those filter tabs on the left, you can choose between Armor, Weapon, Consumable, etc etc.
    However, there's not a single tab that filters equipment you get from time capsules, I always have to choose the "All" tab, but sometimes I got some annoying results that could be filtered if that was working properly.
    Why are these items not under the "Armor" tab?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Maybe because the gear from TCs are in scaling gear box form and not actual armor pieces yet? That'd be my best guess.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Your best bet is to look up the unattuned armor style name. Find out which time capsule it's from and go from there.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

^ as mentioned above. The Armor tab only includes actual pieces of gear. All the TC gear comes in boxes so that you can select if you want the damage version or the Tank/Healer/Controller version when you open it (depending on your power). Once the gear comes out of the box it's no longer tradeable, so it's not possible to put it on the broker.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is a good quality of life request, though. I will add it to the super list if it isn't already there.
    • Like x 6
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

W
    While you’re at it, any chance of allowing key word searches to the list? Like if you want to look for a collection by the collection name?
    • Like x 1