Test Discussion Episode 43: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Apr 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Party on Mr. Wayne, and welcome to the official thread for Episode 43 rewards feedback and bugs. We will be checking in and fixing bugs as often as possible. Thank you for taking the time to help us test our newest episode. You guys rock!

New Rewards
    • New Currency: Death Metal
    • Gear suits based on Death Metal Batman and Death Metal Wonder Woman
    • Adaptive Augments: Anti-Crisis Amplifiers
    • Death Metal Guitar of Omnipotence
    • v43 Generator Mods
    • New feats for style sets, Augments, Generator Mods, and the OP item
    Standard Episode Upkeep Changes
    • Skill point cap raised from 310 to 325
    • Game wide gear dropped from Omnibus maximum item level increased from 290 to 305
    • Added Death Metal D.C. destination to Urgent Warfronts mod and sorted locations alphabetically
    • Origin Augment max rank increased from 312 to 327
    • Unlocked Pristine Mk 17 Exobyte crafting recipe
    • Episode 39 Missions no longer reward Solar Credits
    • Added currency conversion boxes to ProbeTek VendoBot 2000 vendor in 31st Century Metropolis
      • Convert Solar Credits into Source Marks
      • Convert Source Marks into Time Beacons
      • PC Test currency box still grants Solar Credits for testing this
    • Reduced Time Beacon cost of Ep39 Adaptive Augment Catalysts
    • Removed Episode 39 gear from Catwoman Vendor in House of Legends
    • Added Episode 42 Omnipotence items to Catwoman Vendor in House of Legends
    • Tempest Fuginaut Vendor:
      • Removed Episode 38's level 265 "Ruthless" gear
      • Added Episode 39's level 275 "Emerald" gear
    • Added Thrall of Ekron style set to Emerald Empress vendor for Source Marks
    • Added "Cosmic" gear to Omnibus loot tables
    Quality of Life Changes and Bug Fixes
    • Omnibus Reward Box now lets you choose a gear piece, and then grants you the following rewards from the Omnibus episodes:
      • 1 Collection item
      • 1 or more Fortifying items for Augments or Omnipotence items
      • 1 Base item
      • 2 of the following: Compound Omega, Token of Prestige x 100, or Victory Token x 100
      • Chance at a rare style item from the Omnibus boss loot tables
    • Contemporary Tech gear items added to the Omnibus gear drops
    • Fixed many gear items to use a square icon instead of a circle when not equipped in a Trinket slot
    • Reduced the Empyrean Aether costs of Wonderverse Boon Catalysts
    • Doctor Fate vendor now sells the Avatar Bombardier Variant Head Style for 100 Fate Tokens
    • Higher Mk Pristine Exobyte recipes now unlock as the player's CR increases, so you don't have them all at the start
    Known Issues:
    • Lantern Supply Drop textures are blurry looking
    • Like x 3
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Is a guitar a weapon? If you don't mind me asking
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

It is a back style.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ty
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yess, Death Metal Wonder Style. You are the ones that rock, DCUO Team! Can't wait to see it.
  6. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Can anyone tell me (early) if the Death Metal Superman gear style is a reward for collections / briefings / investigations?
  7. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 4
  8. Eve YouTuber

The rewards for these are mostly stuff for augments\artifacts. We don't get the Superman style from what I've seen.
  9. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

OMG! I was hoping this was gonna be the look for the new gear! That looks superior to the one in the Wondrous capsule! What's the max CR for this?
  10. Fixty Active Player

Wait, are we getting Lantern Supply Drop this episode? Nice!
    • Like x 3
  11. Extinction Active Player

Mepps who is exactly the developer that destroys the Male versión of the Amazon Styles?

I just saw the Chest and Legs of the DeathMetal Wonder Woman and so behold, another time that males can't show little chest or knee skin...

Would you kindly please tell the proper person that at the very least make some changes to the styles so that in the upper part of the chest and lower legs we can change the color channel without affecting the design of the iconic Corset and Skirt of Wonder Woman in Men? Pretty please, it is time.
    • Like x 4
  12. Stardazer Committed Player

Yeah, I'm dissapointed to see what the style looks like on the male toon. They did a great job with the Drowned Amazon style on male toons, so why can't they leave the skirt as a skirt for this? I was excited to wear the skirt on my male toon until I saw it had a legging underneath. Bummer.
  13. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Male version of this style is perfect! We already have too much skirts for men in the game. So keep your "pride" away from this style...
    • Like x 1
  14. Stardazer Committed Player

LOL. Oh my, isn't someone feeling a little senitive today? I wanted it to be a skirt since it's perfect for the gladiator-esque styles.
    What did this have to do with pride? Please go outside and touch some grass. :D
    • Like x 3
  15. Chewsy Well-Known Player

^^So much this. The female style looks insanely good. Really disappointed in the male style, though :(
  16. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

once again superman being kicked to the corner, and what a good more batman styles we have little batman in the game
    • Like x 1
  17. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Tell about your wet dreams with gladiators to your lover and maybe he will make them real.

Maybe some parts of his style and his hair will be released with new rewards after launch episode.
  18. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The mark reduction does not apply to the Amazon Metal set nor the Bat Metal set when you have the feat completed

The mark reduction does however apply to the OP back catalysts from the space hog vendor
    • Like x 2
  19. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Personally, the invulnerability phases to Red Death should be removed. In the case of the test server at the moment it has caused Red Death to break and just sit in his shield. Also when the phase drops red death will target a DPS because the taunt resets and the tank won't reapply in time to a dps with dots etc out. It artificially extends the bounty by having him invulnerable. However you could just replace that with a boosted defense stage.
    • Like x 3
  20. Eve YouTuber

I am not sure if this is the right thread, but I noticed the middle Bat-Bot is always T-posing after he finish his attack:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.