Extend Bonus Arts week we can’t log in

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MelloManiac, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

No

Mepps mentioned it was a hardware issue. Try again.
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

Wait you mean taking personal responsibility? Thats the best joke ive seen all week on this forum.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

and that's why I think the X2 events should last until the weekend rather than having the few hours between restart and reset on Wednesday/Thursday ;)
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It's so funny to me that people are wagging their fingers at folks for *checks notes* expecting to be able to take advantage of a bonus during the time that was stated by the team. Very bizarre.
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

It's funny to me that people are crying about the game going down for about 1 hour if that, which would have resulted in a loss of 6 Nth Metal cache', amounting to about 4,200 nth metal or at double 8,400 nth metal and then allowing for maybe another 2,000 nth metal from casual play over 60 minutes, you've lost about 12,200 nth metal, maybe at most - at a stretch...

In artifact that takes 1,680,000 experience, 12,200 amounts to 0.72% of an artifact. Given that technically speaking they still actually have half of that they can put in even now, what they lost is 0.36% of a maximum rank artifact and because of that loss of 0.36% they're demanding an entire extra week as compensation. Very bizarre.
    • Like x 3
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that.
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

“Hot pantload”
    • Like x 1
  8. Leonite Well-Known Player

Haha! I know, right?!?

Unfortunately, its true for me. I was comtemplating which artifact will be my first to reach 200 rank so I was still undecided. Fortunately for me, I was able to rank two artifacts to 200 (one for each role) when the servers came back and with a few hours to spare. But I do understand how others were impacted. I, too, was worried I would not have enough time. I almost fell asleep waiting for servers to come back online.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

It's best to have a plan long in advance ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

I forgot double x2 nth metal was happening, the devs should extend it because i didn't take advantage of it.
    • Like x 2
  11. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Bonus "weeks" use to be Bonus "Weekends". Daybreak is already giving us plenty of opportunities to take advantage of the given Bonus. Yes, disconnects are a headache, but unless one simply gives up, one can immediately attempt to log back in. Ryuko, you were busy in FF14, that's why you didn't take advantage of it lol. :p
    • Like x 3
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

....Is that Mepps!?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. nawanda Loyal Player

There’s no such thing as sh*t out of luck these days in this community.

There’s just “I want” accompanied by a flimsy argument or a lame excuse.
    • Like x 2
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i want to stop crashing every fifteen minutes.
  15. nawanda Loyal Player

Stop going through teleporters, rallying, fleeing, and queueing into stuff.

That’s on you.