Another DDoS? Server crashing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Achikah, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Proxystar #Perception

You're welcome
    • Like x 1
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

gold spammers are constantly replacing bots in a f2p game. Shirley, that has no effect from their bots, making bots. software never has errors. /sarcasm. Which is what i try to describe with emotes that may or may not show up if you have a different browser or country. It's their website, it Shirley is uniformed. Everything Everywhere All at once.

Notice the absence of capital letters for at once? nevermind. I neglect to read many if any posts in threads that i post within. :p:oops::rolleyes: It's not customer support in here.Although, i will sometimes repeat talking points from dcuo *whatever owner it is this year*/how the F is this game not on Version 2.0 by now? Oh, Time capsules and reason gold spammer have not left yet from no business to earn money from USERS??
    That's not our Jonathan. (superman and lois, spoiler)
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Furnburn Active Player

We're in the middle of a global cyber war, if I was server admin I'd block Russia in its entirety by IP range and at the .htaccess level from a web server until things take a turn for the better in Ukraine. But I don't think Daybreak can ban all of Russia or its players, as webmaster I can and I am doing so for security reasons until further notice.
    • Like x 2
  5. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

That's discrimination
  6. Furnburn Active Player

Beats getting DDoSed, any given Sunday in the middle of a global cyber war.
    • Like x 1
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

not really
    • Like x 2
  8. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Discrimination against people in a foreign country is ok when our media and government promotes it. Got it, thanks. Hooray for hypocrites
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

calm down
    • Like x 1
  10. Furnburn Active Player

I like Russians, I don't like getting DDoSed. Russian media applauds Russia's cyber war efforts, there is no hypocrisy at the Western end of the conflict.
    • Like x 1