Another DDoS? Server crashing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Achikah, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Achikah All About That Base

Just tried to queue into TSDe with a group and had an infinite load screen then a boot from the game citing an issue entering the instance. Saw a few shouts beforehand in LFG with people having similar issues. Any word on this or can anyone else confirm?
    • Like x 3
  2. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Yep, got booted and can't log back in.
    • Like x 2
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

All sort of things happened. People couldn't load into bases, the slow loading was causing people to fly outside the HoL, we had to queue into the One Who Waits alert four times because Martian Manhunter kept floating through the floor and we couldn't activate him.
    • Like x 3
  4. Achikah All About That Base

That's unfortunate. I was lucky enough to be able to sign back in, though I was infinitely falling through the HoL floor upon doing so, but a rally warp fixed it.
    Looks like it'll be Elden Ring or base decorating tonight, though it would have been nice to get my renown before weekly reset.

Edit: Just got booted while decorating so Elden Ring it is. Radahn awaits.
    • Like x 2
  5. Evil_Ash75 Level 30

I keep getting kicked out of my base, Bunker layout, showing error 0x002f. It originally kicked me out and sent me back to HoL saying Zone Unavailable, now it just gives me a long loading screen and disconnects me. I have to bases with the same base style, Bunker, and both are kicking me out, but a third with the Dive Hideout works just fine. Tried entering those bases with an alternate character and they also get kicked out and disconnected. Logged onto a separate account, tried going into those bases, also got kicked out and disconnected.
    Character: Mister Frag
    Bases: Guntai Bunker and Guntai Warehouse
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    • Like x 2
  6. BumblingB I got better.

So wanted to do a bounty run and Doomsday stopped moving and taking damaged. Now a massive Loading Screen of Death.

So... hamsters? Did anyone feed the hamsters?!
    • Like x 5
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

He’s not lying I was there! :(
    • Like x 3
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Yep, just got booted. Hamsters are striking for better working conditions.

Edit: I got back in, but when I tried warping to my base I got the loading screen of death and then it said there was an issue connecting to that instance.
    • Like x 3
  9. KidKretz Committed Player

i loaded up the game 2x, both times it gave me error message. i restarted my PC and loaded up and got into the game. i went to flashpoint, cleared a quest, went to DD to clear the mobs around that area and noticed the giant RED bullseye targets not triggering mobs and i thought to myself, uh-oh, im gonna crash soon. cleared about 2 mob camps and the game crashed and went to a loading screen all black forever.

decided to check here, and i see others are having the same problems :(
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 5
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Great. Extremely stressful week at work, worked long hours the past two days and unable to play as a result, and decided to take some me time to play the game tonight. Might as well bury myself in work again. :(
    • Like x 1
  12. ACLife Active Player

League mates and I (PS and PC, respectively) just disconnected loading into TSDe. Then I (PC) logged back in with no issue but teleported from HoL to Doomed DC, disconnected. Logged back in easily, still in House of Legends to scared to go anywhere.
  13. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Just got booted off the game it was about 5 min ago

I tried getting back on I'm able to see the character select screen but when I try to go back in game it's a endless wait

So there is a issue going on
  14. BumblingB I got better.

I don't think it matters where you are. I wasn't zoning when it booted me.
  15. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

16. KidKretz Committed Player

i hear ya, i literally just gave the kids hugs n kisses goodnight, and sat down ready to play :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Strkr42p New Player

I can't get on my main but I can some how get on my alts
  18. Falko New Player

Yup i have infinite loading screens on PC. Cannot warp to Doomed Washington or anywhere. Loading screen is endless and then game kicks me out!! I cant do any dailies right now!!
  19. jr1nc Dedicated Player

Free source marks for the inconvenience??? Lol
  20. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Me and my league was queuing for the omnibus And we all DC at the same time. This has happened a couple times in the last hour. We are all going to play separate games now