Fixed US PC/PS Server Error

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rockhound665, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Doing the final mission for my villain which is the mission to free Sinestro from the JSA. At the final stage which is to go into the JSA Metropolis Wing to battle Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Green Lantern Alan Scott. When I go to enter the building, it hangs at the loading screen then I get DC'd. Tried several times with the same result.
    • Like x 2
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Something odd is going on at the moment. I can't seem to get to some places... including queueing solos. But other places work fine. :confused:
  3. Hamicrux Level 30

If this is the error you're getting, I'm pretty sure it's a game-wide problem atm. Because I had this happen to me once while loading into TSD and again after the Superman fight when getting into the World Forger area. Never seen this before.
    [IMG]
  4. Tornall New Player

Both my brother and I can't log into our main characters, we get an infinite loading screen and then disconnected. All other characters are unaffected by this bug. His character was at his base last, and mine was at the house of legends. He was timed out of the game last time he signed out, my game crashed last sign out.
    • Like x 1
  5. KySoto New Player

Can conform, am brother.
    I made a ticket for it, Request #1067532
  6. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Can also confirm this, switching toons 3 worked and then infin load and disco
  7. Tornall New Player

Update: I went to fullscreen mode, and got my character back. My brother also did the same, and was able to sign back in again
  8. jr1nc Dedicated Player

Same issue logging or when in game loading issues from different zones !!
  9. Aurore New Player

During the initial Artifacts mission at level 23, the game crashed when my character went into the Oa Central Power Battery. I restarted the game, and took the portal in the Hall of Legends, and the game crashed again. This was attempted two more times with no success.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Game Well-Known Player

same. Got kicked for going to DC
  11. Leonite Well-Known Player

I am able to login with any character who are in HoL. But as soon as I warp to a different area, I get a long loading screen and then get disconnected. Something's wrong alright.
  12. KySoto New Player

just failed to go back to my own dang ol lair with this bug
  13. Beren New Player

I'm also being disconnected when trying to play an old alert 'Family Reunion'.
  14. Beren New Player

This seems to be happening to a number of missions upon queueing either they crash or get disconnected.
  15. Leonite Well-Known Player

welp, they're shutting down servers now...
  16. Batman2022 New Player

I only get to my characters when i want to enter the world it doesn't let me i get an authentication error
  17. KySoto New Player

we failed to transition between areas in an instance right when they did the 10 minute announcement, was kinda funny
  18. Batman2022 New Player

i have only reached my characters but when entering the game world it stays loading and never enters is disconnects
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Mind you we had no issue until then.