Best Ally for dps and healer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GermanM, Mar 16, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Hey, guys, can you tell me in your opinion who are the best ally´s for DPS and healer today?
    Thank you very much.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

House of Legends Bot, Cyborg, Batman Who Laughs
    • Like x 5
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

^ these three are really all you need for any role
    • Like x 5
  4. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Obviously Nubia for dps if you consider the combined offense that it gives to your group, but nobody cares about that. They're too concerned with everyone believing that they are the best dps ever.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If everyone is using Nubia then it becomes a wasted slot since her buff doesn't stack with everyone else's.
    • Like x 6
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Use what you want to use. I like to keep oracle as support as it repairs your gear. Been long time now since I’ve seen broken gear. Hehe haha! Cyborg is great as you get much more power regen and when you max out power stat, oh la la, be nice if we can see our regen rate. Other than that, look thru them and see what works with your power, role, play style, and the arts you are using.
    • Like x 3
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

The best 3 have already been named. That being said, if you're looking for something that "could" be helpful to the role as healer, Nubia maxed out as a primary does give a couple heals on her entrance and exit.
    Getting Oracle up and using it occasionally just to repair gear is helpful.

But the HoL bot does the most damage.
    Cyborg passive power Regen is great!
    Batman who laughs has various cards that increase various stats randomly, quite helpful.
    • Like x 1
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

HoL bot does more damage than Cyborg? My tests on a sparring target showed Cyborg did about twice the damage of HoL bot. Did your tests reveal differently?
  9. Siramez Well-Known Player

house of legends does better damage against single target while cyborg does the highest damage potential to adds/boss if the projectile doesnt miss and lands every hit (e.g. bouncing back and forth from the walls). if this doesnt happen for cyborg, you miss out a lot of dmg from what HoL bot can do against single target.
    • Like x 6
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Siramez answered above, correctly.
    • Like x 2
  11. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Am I going crazy right now or did they just do a nerf on all the allies dmg out?
    • Like x 1
  12. Stark23 Committed Player

Something is wrong with Cyborg post the latest game update. Not sure what happened but his entry animation is glitched and the projectiles are missing. He blips onto the screen immediately and his arm is already forward if you summon him while already in combat. I’m seeing projectiles miss while standing directly in front of sparring targets.
    • Like x 2